Kimbo fight this weekend ?

lawnman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it was a good fight. i was suprised on how good he did do on the ground. i figured he would be horrible, but he stood his own. hes got so much power if they didnt stop it i think it would have been a ko in a few more seconds.

though he got taken down pretty easy, he did ok on the ground. i thought it was a decent fight. he would have knocked dude out if it would have kept going. pretty lame they stopped it. dudes ear is FUCKED though. ewww

It was a good fight, even though if Kimbo was half as good as his hype it wouldn't have been. The guy he fought has lost 5 out of the last 7 i think. Including a loss to a guy that was fighting on the undercard??? Why didnt that guy get the fight. EliteXC cant afford for its big names to lose, thats why they will never be what UFC is. I also hated how overly careful they were stopping fights early. I know it was because they didnt want someone getting seriously injured on thier first major broadcast. Not a complete failure, but not as good as it could have been.

jeeez kimbo did not look half bad its easy to sit back and pick and point at fighters, but really being there and doing it is a whole different world, they train everyday as we go to work..... wait till he goes on someone like fedor lol he would look horrible.

man kimbo has some power......But he needs more more more experience in jiu jitsu and submissions.....He can deffinately fight toe to toe but his ground moves needs work. But hey, he will get better. Hes so used to street fights where its toe to toe and no gound attacks but if he keeps training hard he will do better. IDK if he can go against soem of the better ground attackers from the UFC though. He wouldnt last. But good win by kimbo, i wished it wouldve gone longer!!!!Great Fight

Guest 614Streets
Kimbo slice is so good , of course he is going to fall , bodies can only sustain so much , but that guy is so good at throwing big hits that SQUARE direct into his opponents head/neck.