Oink Busts

thorne

Oink was the best place for downloading music PERIOD. Yes it was a torrent site, as someone asked. They had standards set for correct labeling, as well as crazy high quality standards.

Oink poops on Demonoid ( or it did before it died ).

Oink was the best place for downloading music PERIOD. Yes it was a torrent site, as someone asked. They had standards set for correct labeling, as well as crazy high quality standards.

Oink poops on Demonoid ( or it did before it died ).

Their non-music stuff was top notch too. That whole site was about quality of content. You knew when you downloaded something that it was going to work the first time, be what it is labled to be, and not give you issues.

But it's all gone, now. The pigs are all over Oink, so to speak. None of this matters, anyway. It'll all disappear into the background soon enough. And Thorne, quit preaching the greatness of newsgroups or it'll only be a matter of time before it's so mainstream that it falls under the same knife torrents fell under and p2p fell under before that. ;)

But it's all gone, now. The pigs are all over Oink, so to speak. None of this matters, anyway. It'll all disappear into the background soon enough. And Thorne, quit preaching the greatness of newsgroups or it'll only be a matter of time before it's so mainstream that it falls under the same knife torrents fell under and p2p fell under before that. ;)

NG has been tested in caselaw. But blah. I just think its hillarious because I had poeple trashing me left and right.

NG has been tested in caselaw. But blah. I just think its hillarious because I had poeple trashing me left and right.

Haha I was 100% wrong when I was shitting on you. I admit it.

STMusic suffices for now, but pretty much everyone on Oink has moved to waffles.fm. Almost as good, and constantly growing. I think there's been a backlash almost, a hydra effect. When Oink went down, STM, What.cd, waffles.fm, even demonoid have now risen up and expanded. The law will never defeat torrent sites.

Guest mrhobbz
Haha I was 100% wrong when I was shitting on you. I admit it.

STMusic suffices for now, but pretty much everyone on Oink has moved to waffles.fm. Almost as good, and constantly growing. I think there's been a backlash almost, a hydra effect. When Oink went down, STM, What.cd, waffles.fm, even demonoid have now risen up and expanded. The law will never defeat torrent sites.

I'm eating sulfur.