HIN: Who actually entered their cars?

Farkas

I've seen and read the other threads about the meet up and etc, but who actually has their cars entered in the show?

I dropped my Corolla off, along with my brother's SC(Biggu) and Devon's V6 SC MR2.

I encourage everyone to introduce themselves if you recognize my car. I'll be sitting near my car so if you see me, say something that way I can put a face to a screen name.

• Upvote 2

I've seen and read the other threads about the meet up and etc, but who actually has their cars entered in the show?

I dropped my Corolla off, along with my brother's SC(Biggu) and Devon's V6 SC MR2.

I encourage everyone to introduce themselves if you recognize my car. I'll be sitting near my car so if you see me, say something that way I can put a face to a screen name.

I saw your car there. I got some pics, I'll post 'em up later. .....put your head light back in.

that show is so gay

Actually there were alot of hot girls there, so if that is gay, then call me Richar simons. I saw your corolla there, it looked great, I was with Hua doin photos for the HIN website. All access pass = eating and drinking with all the models after the show. :cool:

If the only redeeming thing about your CAR SHOW is hot chicks, then it is freaking lame.

Don't get me wrong, hot chicks are awesome, but they should enhance the show, not be the reason to go.

LIES!

EDIT- hot chicks are a good reason to do anything

will never, ever, ever again pay to go to a HIN.

That was the lamest display of bullshit I ever saw in my life. Like 40 cars? $25 a ticket?

Fucking foul.

I was really disappointed. I was there for all of 15 minutes, and I had seen every car there

will never, ever, ever again pay to go to a HIN.

That was the lamest display of bullshit I ever saw in my life. Like 40 cars? $25 a ticket?

Fucking foul.

I was really disappointed. I was there for all of 15 minutes, and I had seen every car there

Well, considering this is Columbus's first show I don't think it was terrible, but it definately could have been better. They didn't do much promoting so that probably hurt them in the end, but if they come back next year I think it will grow. I know I heard something about 150-200 cars were there last night, and when I went to Chicago 2 years ago they had 600 some cars.

Actually there were alot of hot girls there, so if that is gay, then call me Richar simons. I saw your corolla there, it looked great, I was with Hua doin photos for the HIN website. All access pass = eating and drinking with all the models after the show.

How did you get those passes? OH and the bitch with the furry boots was SMOKIN'. On the other hand, the fat chick with the micro skirt and cellulite hanging out, DISGUSTING. I was doggin' her so hard when she would walk by like, "UUUUUUUUGHH NASTY!" It was hillarious because she thought she was the shit. Anyways, Thanks about my car.. I almost gave up trying to get it there, serious.

i was going to bring in my nova, but sleep and other shit owned me. the chicks were good looking, not into trailer queens all that much. and seeing jamies car was kew, but a waste of 25 bones. overall hot asain chicks were my main focus

part of the reason i didnt go was because its the 1st year for columbus. i went to chicago in 04 and 05, and both years, there were A LOT of cars, A LOT of people. theres always some rice, but there were a lot of nice cars, that anyone would appreciate.

ill have to see if i can get a couple pics or if i have them posted somewhere else

hell, i only did cleveland HIN once because it was like 1/3 cars, and 1/2 the people as chicago, in the same amount of space

I saw a green 3000gt. SL I think.

Which Poopra was Jamie's?

The one with the turbo bigger than my head...oh the parachute on the back also helped me diffentiate lol. I talked to one of the Accellerated Performance guys for a lil while, good people :thumbup: