jacka** in the 300z

yellowsnake

and ur just a bitch.

one thing i find funny is everyone keeps coming in here, posting about nothing the first post was about, and calling me names???? LET THE CR EGOS GROW!!!!!!

I think they are posting about the first post. You know, the one where you were crying?

I don't really care, I just want to call you what you are. Bitch.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out. I read your first post. And all the other posts. Im not going to sit here and call you names or take sides. But my question to you is. If he didnt cause an accident and you and your family are fine, who cares?

I will say one thing. I dont really agree with your statement further in the thread stating, "just wait and see what happens to one of you when you cut me off with my kid in the car". Can you honestly say what your going to do? Would it be the exact same thing as you did here?

yep i'm a bitch. and some day, i too will be as big a bitch as you are. but i'll keep working on that.

and once again you keep posting in here so that makes you??? oh a bitch.

Explain how that makes me a bitch.

Wow.. I have seen a bunch of, "someone drove like an idiot threads". Most of the time the people chime in and say that they know the guy, show some kind of empathy, or at least call the other person driving a tool. He got cut off by a bad driver and came here to see if he was known on the board. It has happened a million times before and will happen again. Most threads turn out like this...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47482&page=1&pp=25

For some reason this one has way too much hostility.

where is the eating popcorn smiley???

He was making a point jackass, that 15 year old kids are not manly but quite often immature, no math skills required, just comprehension skills, get your comprehension calculator out for that.

Next, you post on a CR expecting someone to chime in to say, "hey, this is the guy your looking for, he is a tool, blah blah blah" and yet you forget that this site is full of sarcastic assholes, self included.

and finally, as far as growing up and children, good for you, you think thats everyones plan? How mature do you have to be to make a kid? I got plans, none of which involve a kid and I guess that makes me immature until I nail that maturity peak in life of being able to screw my girl and knock her up.

Maybe they will have sympathy on a VTECH forum!

Check this out. I read your first post. And all the other posts. Im not going to sit here and call you names or take sides. But my question to you is. If he didnt cause an accident and you and your family are fine, who cares?

I will say one thing. I dont really agree with your statement further in the thread stating, "just wait and see what happens to one of you when you cut me off with my kid in the car". Can you honestly say what your going to do? Would it be the exact same thing as you did here?

As was said before, the OP was pretty much just trying to figure out if the little tool that cut him off was on this board, and to possibly warn anyone else that see's the guy to be carefull around him.

id really like to me some of you guys in person to see if your ego's are as big in person as they are on the internet. Ill be the first to say i know im far from being the most mature person around, but damn, some of you really do need to grow up.

to the OP, im down on brice quite a bit, ill keep my eye out for the little prick.

• Downvote 1

As was said before, the OP was pretty much just trying to figure out if the little tool that cut him off was on this board, and to possibly warn anyone else that see's the guy to be carefull around him.

id really like to me some of you guys in person to see if your ego's are as big in person as they are on the internet. Ill be the first to say i know im far from being the most mature person around, but damn, some of you really do need to grow up.

to the OP, im down on brice quite a bit, ill keep my eye out for the little prick.

once again thank you. This is all i was aksing and then once again the rest of your cr egos, b/c lord know in person 80% of you wouldn't say shit to me, want to start your interent shit talking and i simply go along with it to watch all you little studs think your bigger then you are.

Now 8 more people talk some shit and one person with some brain left chime in and say they dont know him but i'll look out for him.

This is all i wanted like i have posted before and you dumbass wana turn it into something else for whatever reason. maybe you havn't been laid in a while, maybe ur vtech got beat my a metro while you was at hooters or whatever.

lord know in person 80% of you wouldn't say shit to me

Sure I would, why shouldn't I? I guess I fit in the remaining 20%.

Now 8 more people talk some shit and one person with some brain left chime in and say they dont know him but i'll look out for him.

You really don't seem like you should be talking about brains. I think that was already brought up though.

maybe you havn't been laid in a while, maybe ur vtech got beat my a metro while you was at hooters or whatever.

Yes, I have. I'm happy to say, my sexual exploits have yet to result in a kid.

I do not have VTEC. Not only that, I haven't been to hooters in a damn long time.

You have yet to tell me how I am a bitch. I am an ass, yes. How am I a bitch?

"just wait and see what happens to one of you when you cut me off with my kid in the car".

someone getting in a fight or something worse b/c someone cut him off in traffic... parent of the year. way to be a role model for the kids. :rolleyes:

"see jackass, this wouldn't have bothered me as bad if my wife and 3 year old daughter wasn't in the car. i shed a tear if i ever run accross u cuttin me off and my kid is in the car. not something i take lightly. sounds like ur as big a jackass as him."

"thank you very much. and like i said before, i feel sorry for anyof you who cut me off with my kid in the car and we get to stop. call it road rage or someone who cares about his family"

You guys are as gay as bad lawyers with your half quotes. What the guy is saying is he protects his family and as always CR takes it all at face value. Oh no he posted that he is going to beat someone up on the internet.. that means that there is a 100% chance that he will actually do it.

I bet you haz a machine gun in ur glove box and your offspring will see the violent acts and grow up to be a super criminal. After reading this thread I have the inspiration I need!! If you ever cut me off with my kids in the car I'm going to run you over 15 times, then get out of my car and take a crap on your slowly dying body while my kids record it... Does that make me a bad parent?

will you post it on cr so all your followers can see it????

PLease stop i'm gonna go cry and and shot myself with my gun.

Do it, then people will really know you mean business!

Golden shower it is! Afterwards I can give you CPR and we can go out for beers :D

You are such a good dad. See CR... I dont know about you but I call that quality time!!!

I dont like you anymore. Patron is something that bad parents drink! Please put on flammable clothing and smash a pre-lit molotov cocktail against your chest. Kthanksbyebye