jacka** in the 300z

yellowsnake

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

all three of you need to get the sand out of your vaginas!

im the most road ragenest motha focker here!

"I'd follow the guy to his house and beat him with the wrench that sits behind the seat of the truck, in front of his kids and neighbors so they will learn to be better drivers!"

now can we all please get along. damn you guys...i know all three of you, and all three of you suck on my balls. now stfu!

All hail the guy that can dump his load in some broad and produce his spawn.

Us non-breeders should just bow to his mighty power, and know his understanding of the world is far superior to anything we could muster.

:lol: :thumbup:

SO WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP POSTING IN HERE???? HAVE NOTHIG BETTER TO DO??? this thread must be somthing or all you supper smart, anti children, straight pimps that you all think you are wouldn't be here now would you?

SO WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP POSTING IN HERE???? HAVE NOTHIG BETTER TO DO??? this thread must be somthing or all you supper smart, anti children, straight pimps that you all think you are wouldn't be here now would you?

Odd, I was under the impression this was a message board. And in the Kitchen, no less.

What, because we haven't done any breeding we are anti-children? I hope you don't help your child with any English courses. Honestly, I kindly ask that you not help your child with any of his/her homework. To be fair, you may be able to assist up until a 3rd (maybe even 4th) grade level.

Just trying to help. :)

We want to see how far we have to push you before you finally learn English.

In what way?

wasn't it you not too long ago who made a thread about ur brother stealing money someone left you? you was crying like as little spoiled brt.

he took my money, my girlfriend dont want to marry me. now whos the bitch??