H.I.N.

Alex1647545498

That was a joke. Shit most of the cars werent shit. I mean hell someone put a Beretta in. I was very dissaponted in it. Me and my brother were just walking around shaking our heads and kept saying why. I only saw a handful that should if been there.

That was a joke. Shit most of the cars werent shit. I mean hell someone put a Beretta in. I was very dissaponted in it. Me and my brother were just walking around shaking our heads and kept saying why. I only saw a handful that should if been there.

There was some old dude with a hearing aid walking around doing the same thing to my car, but I laughed back at him.

Yea that 3 color'd berretta made me laugh. I have a feeling they wont be back any time soon if at all. The showing was pretty poor. I walked around for about half an hour and saw everything I needed to see. I was talking with some other guys that showed their cars and I got the impression that everyone wanted to leave by 10:30 but we still had to stay until 12 and then people got the hell out of there. The only good thing was I got a free case of NOS energy haha.

And the lighting sucked and I forgot to bring my tripod :doh:

I took pictures with almost all the girls there. Saw a badass Supra with 17" skinnies on the front and a bad ass 240 with a TT nascar motor in it. I had a lot of shots of NOS energy drink and GOT A FREE CASE!!! Plus my buddy had his widebody NSX in it. So I'd say that it was a pretty good night for me... plus what went on afterwards.

Its not some ghetto sunfire thought a sunfire is a sunfire no matter how its made. . He's got 8 major sponsors Custom airbrushed flames in engine bay, airbags, Custom dash with stewart warner gauges, 19" wheels and a full audio.

Its not some ghetto sunfire thought a sunfire is a sunfire no matter how its made. . He's got 8 major sponsors Custom airbrushed flames in engine bay, airbags, Custom dash with stewart warner gauges, 19" wheels and a full audio.

Oh well I take back my previous post. But I think I remember seeing that car...

my 2 entrys for pictures.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/rolla/hin/blackandwhitepan1.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/rolla/hin/slowmopan-1.jpg

We had the truck up there it took 2nd in the truck/suv class and to 1st in best Interior I didnt get pics of it there but here is the truck.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/BOOSTEDTREX/Picture015-1.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/BOOSTEDTREX/Picture110.jpg

That show looks weak as fuck. Nothing I hate to see more at a show wether it be a car, boat, rv whatever than "dead space" like can be seen on the sides of slowmotions booth in th one pic above. I would rather go into a tiny building crammed full of shit than have it look like its missing things.

I took pictures with almost all the girls there. Saw a badass Supra with 17" skinnies on the front and a bad ass 240 with a TT nascar motor in it. I had a lot of shots of NOS energy drink and GOT A FREE CASE!!! Plus my buddy had his widebody NSX in it. So I'd say that it was a pretty good night for me... plus what went on afterwards.

Zack's .. or is there another wide body NSX in columbus

Yeah I wasn't too impressed with the show either. There were a lot of hot models there, but then there were some girls there who should have cover their asses.

I had a good time though because I got to see a bunch of my friends from both Cincy and Toledo. I talked to more people than actually looked at cars. There were actually some really nice cars in the parking garage that should have been in the show. It was a good night though I had some more fun at the arena district.