F/S Brand New Wii Fit - $120

hot_wire

This is a brand new, perfect condition Wii Fit unopened in its original packaging.

From what I understand, this product is in extremely high demand and really tough to find in retail stores.

I acquired the Fit by winning the raffle at a school function. I'm happy with my Xbox and have no need for the Wii Fit.

I check CR daily, but if you would like to speak to me immediately, call my cell at 975-7962. I'm not sure what a fair price is. Make an offer if you feel that I'm off base.

Here's the nintendo.com description:

Get a great workout right in your home without going to the gym. Nintendo Wii Fit with Wii Balance Board turns your living room into a fitness center for the whole family. Family members will have fun getting a "core" workout, and talking about and comparing their results and progress on a new channel on the Wii Menu. Aerobic Exercise - 10-minute exercises that are designed to get your heart pumping Muscle Conditioning - Controlled motions using arms, legs and other body parts Yoga Poses - Classic poses that focus on balance and stretching Balance Games - Fun activities, such as ski jumping and heading soccer balls, that challenge the player's overall body balance.

Thank you!

Ed

This is a brand new, perfect condition Wii Fit unopened in its original packaging.

From what I understand, this product is in extremely high demand and really tough to find in retail stores.

I acquired the Fit by winning the raffle at a school function. I'm happy with my Xbox and have no need for the Wii Fit.

I check CR daily, but if you would like to speak to me immediately, call my cell at 975-7962. I'm not sure what a fair price is. Make an offer if you feel that I'm off base.

Here's the nintendo.com description:

Thank you!

Ed

They're $89.94 at Walmart. I'll give ya $80 for it. Let me know.

They're $89.94 at Walmart. I'll give ya $80 for it. Let me know.

Did not know this, and did not mean to scalp. My mistake.

At this price, I may keep it for myself. The snowboarding game does look fairly sweet :)