My buddy has a garage/ shed full of 4g63 parts

2pointslow

uhhh... he speaks the truth. If you drive a DSM, you had better have tools with you.

+1 Everyone that has ever owned one knows they are the perfect cars if you plan on becoming a mechanic overnight.

All my friends that have them complain because they are constantly down more than they are out tearing up the road, great cars IF they run. But a nightmare otherwise.

I know a few buddies that have been looking for parts, I'll give them a call and see if your guy has any of the parts that they need.

I'll just turn this into a free bump, not meaning to take a shit on anyones thread. :)

I'll treat this the same as I would treat a parting out thread. People are welcome to ask for certain items, at which point the seller can post an asking price. There is no need to make a giant list of shit and come up with prices on everything right away, if it's not all stuff thats needed. Reopened. 3 day bans for anyone else being retarded in this thread.

Guest Removed
I'll treat this the same as I would treat a parting out thread. People are welcome to ask for certain items, at which point the seller can post an asking price. There is no need to make a giant list of shit and come up with prices on everything right away, if it's not all stuff thats needed. Reopened. 3 day bans for anyone else being retarded in this thread.

well others have been banned for posting shit forsale, that was not theres.

does HE happen to have a controller for a 91 auto trans awd?

Break a timing belt?QUOTE]

na just trying to p/u another head to have ported and put my cams and springs and crap in..saves on the downtime and gives me a an extra head for when i break shit... TTT