Barack and Geography...(Sigh)

OSUGT

I'm sure he meant 47 and just slipped, I know No one on here has ever had a mind slip..... :rolleyes:

Hopefully he wins this week as projected so that cunt can sit her ass down and shut up. McCain will beat either one anyway..... I just don't want the chance of that cunt running our country.

I'm sure he meant 47 and just slipped, I know No one on here has ever had a mind slip..... :rolleyes:

Hopefully he wins this week as projected so that cunt can sit her ass down and shut up. McCain will beat either one anyway..... I just don't want the chance of that cunt running our country.

I thought the same thing...was waiting to hear him correct himself. He even kinda paused and thought about it but still didnt register.

Hopefully he wins this week as projected so that cunt can sit her ass down and shut up. McCain will beat either one anyway..... I just don't want the chance of that cunt running our country.[/quote

SIGH.....

?????

The whole ordeal when she tried to get the public to feel sympathy for her, by making up a story about going to Iraq(or some 3rd world country). About how she had to exit a plane in the middle of gunfire, and run to a safe zone. Then a few days later the pilot of said plane came forward to say something to the effect of "if there had been gunfire anywhere in the area, we would have not landed.....period".