1998 Trans Am

CbusBusa

They make an aftermarket tensioner assembly for the LSX that holds better than stock, with most guys running it on a blown setup to keep from belt slip. You can use it on a NA application as well for some reason or another.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the 112 lobe of the cam the belt would throw when i started the car. my brother had the same problem with his procharged car. if i remember correctly the pulley is from a 99 regal 3.8 supercharged motor. i got it at advance of course. you just have to take a knife and trim the back fins so it spins freely. it's a hair bigger too so it fits snugger, but not too tight. main idea is that the pulley has side walls that keep the belt from jumping.

ok i'm gonna take a wild stab at it and say he backed out too. i can't believe i still have this thing for the price??

yea me too ide take it but i have a loan out on the srt4 if i coudl get out of it i woudl in a heart beat!!! or just tranfer the loan to this car hmm might have to call the bank eeeee

these are all the pictures i have. anyone seriously interested WITH THE MONEY is welcome to come look at it. i'm tired of tire kickers and window shoppers. this car is damn well worth 10K and i'll keep it before i give it away.

Ok one last desperate, i'm a fucking idiot to sell it this cheap, effort to make some extra cash. I sold my bike, camaro is for sale, and now i'm dropping the price on the TA. Cash money, no trades, no bullshit, final firm price of $8500. Don't bother asking me to take less. It's embarrassing, the ass pounding i'm taking on it now. i still owe on it therefore, cash takes car now with bill of sale and 2 weeks to get title from bank. this offer will be good until Friday night. I'm going to the swap meet to purchase my next project with cash in hand saturday morning. If you find one cheaper with these mods and low miles you better buy it fast!