1998 Trans Am

CbusBusa

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this ridiculously low price is still good until tomorrow. if i don't have the cash to blow on something else on saturday then i'll probably end up keeping it. it's getting a little stupid for me to beg someone to rob me on this thing. i may take half down and work out the rest.

this price is only good until tomorrow. i need the cash to put with what i have now for saturday morning. that is the only reason i'm letting it go so cheap. if i don't have enough cash to buy what i want saturday then there's no reason for me to give this one away.

no longer accepting trades unless it's a fox body.

thats ironic dude- I offered my badass fox to you in trade back in June in this thread. I am glad you didn't take it though as I finally did sell it to get what I wanted but your car would have been fun as well.

Good luck with ebay... I didn't get much out of it but its better now as I think they no longer have the 50.00 listing fee but higher final value fees-

autotrader is your friend- its where I got ALL of my serious inquiries from and I had it listed on about 10 (slight exag) online forums.

What do you want to buy on saturday?

the market blows now for these cars especially modified but the good side is if you do take the gas you will be able to give it back to somebody else to get what you want as its the same for about anything performance right now- that is unless you want an econobox then you are going to get raped.

On that cheerful note! Good Luck man!