(They are still having it) Columbus Racing/Ohio Riders Car and Bike Show 6/28/08

V8 Beast

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advanced manger said the DJ will be there at 2:00.. dont know why. There are going to be some pretty bad storms from the looks of it. From what only a few people will be there anyway so it should be cancelled anyway. Calling Advanced...

Since time is running out, storms are coming, and I can't reach Brian, Stillman and I decided to postphone this for two weeks.

DON'T SHOW UP TODAY! Next weekend is the 4th, so we'll do the following weekend. I've contacted someone at Advance and let them know the plans.

Advanced manger said the DJ will be there at 2:00.. dont know why. There are going to be some pretty bad storms from the looks of it. From what only a few people will be there anyway so it should be cancelled anyway. Calling Advanced...

Fucker, answer one of your phones :p

This is crazy.. Ok so here is the deal. The first storm is going to miss us but t the second one is freaking huge and is moving at a turtles pace. When that gets here its going to last for a while. Advanced has decided to have the car show anyway. If you want to go I would hightly suggest going there early (the DJ wil start setting up at 2:00). My wife works near by and will keep an eye on the radar for those of you that do come out. Worse case scenario (if nasty cell pops up on us) we can all go back to my house and have group sex.

This is crazy.. Ok so here is the deal. The first storm is going to miss us but t the second one is freaking huge and is moving at a turtles pace. When that gets here its going to last for a while. Advanced has decided to have the car show anyway. If you want to go I would hightly suggest going there early (the DJ wil start setting up at 2:00). My wife works near by and will keep an eye on the radar for those of you that do come out. Worse case scenario (if nasty cell pops up on us) we can all go back to my house and have group sex.

Can we skip the car show and go straight to group sex???? :D

Not that anyone cares, but this two-week out date will suit me better for sure. I don't even have my car right now.....

Same here, but advanced wants to have it... I would assume about 15 people will show up, which is a typical meet. If it were a clear day then there would have been like 50.

Ben.. the answer is no. Where are your priorities man!!!