(They are still having it) Columbus Racing/Ohio Riders Car and Bike Show 6/28/08

V8 Beast

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a 'rice' class?

Yes. This was last years winner:

http://digitalmotives.smugmug.com/photos/190488314-M.jpg

I remember learning two valuable lessons that day:

1. You cant lift rubber off that parking lot.

2. Dont leave my keys on the table at Hooters.

• 2 weeks later...
I stopped in and talked to the character in charge. He got some dash plaques and 3 plaques. He didn't wanna buy a bunch and have no one show up. As we know we've had a few of those happen. So if there is a great turn out then the prizes will get better!!! He's still planning on a DJ with 50's & 60's music. Also gonna be grillin some dogs and burgers. So drag your lazy asses out for this one.

I stopped in and talked to the character in charge. He got some dash plaques and 3 plaques. He didn't wanna buy a bunch and have no one show up. As we know we've had a few of those happen. So if there is a great turn out then the prizes will get better!!! He's still planning on a DJ with 50's & 60's music. Also gonna be grillin some dogs and burgers. So drag your lazy asses out for this one.

:confused: The smallest turnout we had was 6 people and that was because it was raining.

I loved the look on the judges faces when they judged my car at Riobie car show last year. The car had handfulls of rubber all down the back even on the top of the wing. And road dirt all over, It wasnt even vacumned inside.

I want a dirtiest car award at this show. Or most tire rubber on car award. :cool:

You can have the Trojan Man award :)

:confused: The smallest turnout we had was 6 people and that was because it was raining.

There was quite a few where maybe only 10 cars were there and some come and go. If they're willing to go through all the work. Just sayin it'd be nice to come out in force. Getting a plaque for Top 3 when there are only 3 cars is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

:\

Ill be there, though.

There was quite a few where maybe only 10 cars were there and some come and go. If they're willing to go through all the work. Just sayin it'd be nice to come out in force. Getting a plaque for Top 3 when there are only 3 cars is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

I know this is only to get people to come out, but remember we only had 5 of them last year. One of them it was like 30 degrees outside and another the tornado sirens started going off. As long as the weather is nice CR will be there in full force and overflowing the parking lot again.