Hello from wadsworth, OH

sc351fox

You must make like 159k a year

I save alot by doing all my own work on the cars I have owned and currently own. Usually if I get rid of one I will at least break even or make a few bucks. The 97 harley I tore down completely, polished and painted the tins. The 81 turbo TA i stripped down to the metal and repainted, I also upgraded the suspension. I also painted the black 88lx, did a H/C/I and some other mods. The 300zx TT only had 60k on it but the turbos and clutch where shot so I had to pull the engine & tranny to replace the clutch and turbos. I also wetsanded and buffed the car. It ran great after that. The only thing that I have done by someone else is my dyno tune on the 89LX. With the kids I have slowed down alot and plan to keep what I have for a while. Not ready for any new projects.

Nice cars! Welcome to CR. Do you race the cars much or just wrench on them and get rid of them?

I race the Mustang every summer since its mostly a strip car now. I took the srt-10 and ran it a couple times when the mustang was down. Most the cars I had intentions of keeping, but get bored with them pretty quick. Same thing with projects, once I finish one I have 10 more Ideas for other projects.

Guest tbutera2112
Nice collection, welcome.

Why put a Cobra badge on a car that was produced 4 years before the first Cobra?

they didnt make a cobra that year...but 93 wasnt the first cobra

they had king cobras in the pinto body, and the first fox body had a cobra package

http://www.geocities.com/eyesatovd/79cobra.jpg

^ thats a 79 cobra....2.3L turbo

That would be a hell of a lot of fun on a Friday and Saturday night here in cbus :D or hell, even on the way home from work in Dublin :p

I'll talk him into bringing it out sometime. Got some shit that needs sorted and some more tuning to do on real boost instead of the wussy pump gas setup.

This is what we were playing with on Sunday,

http://i25.tinypic.com/16hqnn5.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/21356va.jpg

wow, where can i find one of these (sarcasm)??

to the original poster. great collection of cars, and welcome to the site.

says the guy who doesn't even own a car worth taking a shit in the back seat of.

I'd say I would hang out the back window while he was in front of your Mustangs, but the rear windows don't roll down.

Soon enough. No point to buy one until I figure if I'm even staying in Columbus or not. ;)

I'd say I would hang out the back window while he was in front of your Mustangs, but the rear windows don't roll down.

Soon enough. No point to buy one until I figure if I'm even staying in Columbus or not. ;)

rear windows don't roll down?? sounds like a 2.5 ton deathtrap.

Deathtrap? How so? Same frame/suspension/brakes as a normal turbo Regal, all of it is new.

For whatever reason the rear windows don't roll down an inch. The vent windows open, but that is it.

... and 3750 to be exact. ;)