Custom Exhaust Shops?

ProwlerZ

Who in or around columbus does good, reasonably priced exhaust work? To further complicate things, I need a shop that's willing to work with me on my catalytic converter deficiency...

Presently have 3" true duals dumped at the axle, and I want to convert to 2.5" duals run along the passenger side of the driveshaft, over the axle, and out the back. I lowered the car, and the present setup clearly isn't working anymore, lol.

On a side note, I'll have a set of true duals for sale in the near future...

I know a lot of shops in delaware will NOT touch your car if you dont have a cat. Its for legal liability on their part. I think the best thing to do would be to look up exhaust and muffler shops in the phone book and call and ask

First Impressions on Sullivant Ave did mine. They are a body shop, but the owner Phill is a really cool guy. He races at trails a lot and does performance work on the side. He did a custom 3" exhaust from the down pipe back for a better price then just a cat back. oh and he doesn't care about the cat's.