SuperSloLT1, 04scantypeturbo, murderdoutmafia, 79lesspower,and Sinisterpedophile CREW

V8 Beast

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well first you have to learn to spell, cat, dog, boost, line, a,b,c,d,e,f,g . then you have to speak english, and so on. you get lost at ca. sorry lil guy your just not cut out to play tee ball.

phil don't you have some boosted 4 cylinders to pick on? the only race you have ever won worth mentioning is against a stock ls1, why don't you spend less time on here and more time under your hood. actually i take that back as you would probably struggle to remove the air filter.

phil don't you have some boosted 4 cylinders to pick on? the only race you have ever won worth mentioning is against a stock ls1, why don't you spend less time on here and more time under your hood. actually i take that back as you would probably struggle to remove the air filter.

BURN!!!

Hmm so since this while thread was about us all "chatting" how does one become a sponsor... lol....

You pay Anthony a hefty fee so you can advertise on this site.

you drive a ford probe. I have some decent wins under my belt, a few modded ls1s (ask steve), a few z28s, 3 ws6s, I own mustangs, and oh you are under my belt too. while your down there pick that lint off my left testicle would yea. thanks

you drive a ford probe. I have some decent wins under my belt, a few modded ls1s (ask steve), a few z28s, 3 ws6s, I own mustangs, and oh you are under my belt too. while your down there pick that lint off my left testicle would yea. thanks

oh yes i do drive a probe, your such an insightful individual. but i became the owner on sort of an accident, but i can get rid of my car. its a shame that your father is not as fortunate, as he is stuck with the accident he had 21 years ago.

oh yes i do drive a probe, your such an insightful individual. but i became the owner on sort of an accident, but i can get rid of my car. its a shame that your father is not as fortunate, as he is stuck with the accident he had 21 years ago.

his mistake is paying of though. the probe not so much. you would really have to find another person in this world dumber than you to actually invest in a probe. think about it, buying a probe is the equivalent of buying a house that has no base, doors,windows,carpet,floors,stairs,walls, or celings. just a toilet because its a real shitter

his mistake is paying of though. the probe not so much. you would really have to find another person in this world dumber than you to actually invest in a probe. think about it, buying a probe is the equivalent of buying a house that has no base, doors,windows,carpet,floors,stairs,walls, or celings. just a toilet because its a real shitter

pot this is kettle.

you would also qualify in said category. you have an lt1 that is capable of using up the earths minerals in a feeble attempt of acceleration. however the difference between us is that i don't give my car enough credit to say its fast i have other cars for that. while you on the other hand call your pile of shit a racecar.

i killz you! can a newb get some practice here jeez

threat! every 1panic . anal probe made a threat. look you can't take more than 5 mintues to respond on an e battle, that means your taking way too much time to think read and edit. quick witted people e battle. slow metally challenged people read ebattles. you should stick to reading.