SuperSloLT1, 04scantypeturbo, murderdoutmafia, 79lesspower,and Sinisterpedophile CREW

V8 Beast

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plans changed, ill have the bike :)......... one of them anyway.

Ill dig race her gixer with u on it shit Ill run ur liter bike lol phil will loost to eathier but hey haha

Just put the bike in the bed of ur truck...that's what a trucks for.....

What was hard to read ill dig race his girls gixer= gsxr600

Hell ill race ur liter bike his fzr1000

What's hard to understand you will lose to all 3 bikes lol

im just glad you understand that monkey babble . from now on type your first thoughts out, then break it down for the rest of hummanity.

and yes ill loose to the bikes, big deal, your car cant beat mine

im just glad you understand that monkey babble . from now on type your first thoughts out, then break it down for the rest of hummanity.

and yes ill loose to the bikes, big deal, your car cant beat mine

Im so sick of someone getting walked then they say well my bike is faster than your car....well no shit! thats kind of a given in most cases.

Thats like me saying i can out run these guys

http://www.solutionsbypc.com/images/Photo_Album/20070304_LA-Marathon/Kenyan

Im so sick of someone getting walked then they say well my bike is faster than your car....well no shit! thats kind of a given in most cases.

First off the reason why I say ill race him on the bike is if u notice he always calls out my broken srt4 as in spews 2 quarts of oil everytime I touch the gas.... so that's why I say ill race him in an unfair race

Seeeing as racing the srt would be horrificly unfair seeing as I'm boostin 3 pounds of boost with a crank walkin motor...

Ps thanks for playing lol

Ps ps phil never walked me he did beat me by a half car .... with messed up mototr an all I wouldn't call that gettin walked

I'll run these guys, look they're Honda's :D

No i am not retarded or anything else you might try and insult me with, i unlike yourself am actually talking to people and making friends.....instead of sitting on the couch like the creep stalker kid staring at everyone wishing i was cool like them.

When are you ever out? I am out every single weekend. Again, don't comment on what you don't know anything about.

When are you ever out? I am out every single weekend. Again, don't comment on what you don't know anything about.

The meet at Dyno Brians place, you sat on the couch and said NOTHING to anyone. Just because your out every weekend doesnt mean you speak to anyone, so eat shit.

The meet at Dyno Brians place, you sat on the couch and said NOTHING to anyone. Just because your out every weekend doesnt mean you speak to anyone, so eat shit.

What the hell are you talking about? I was talking to people the ENTIRE time.

so this thread went from a me zach craig and paul talking to much on cr, and post whoring, to brina aj and hal acting like us by post whoring, then hal and I had an epic battle, then mopar tried to battle, then me mopar, craig, zach and hal battle, with brians comments, then ford took over, now pat and mike battle. I've figured out that everyone that has posted in this thread is either a fag, a retard, illiterate, can't spell, can't read, brian, plays racquetball, skates, has a broken car, has no car at all, and my favorite, is racist.

what is cr really about?