those who arent funny

Orion

dont you shake your head at me, he is right. btw strange was no good last night, i shoulda went home lol

i was shaking head at op. you better watch it cowboy, you don't wanna e-battle with me....1st strike

the only reason the strange was bad was because you ain't used to it...thats why its called strange hahaha

i was shaking head at op. you better watch it cowboy, you don't wanna e-battle with me....1st strike

the only reason the strange was bad was because you ain't used to it...thats why its called strange hahaha

What the hell yall talkin bout??

I left last night to get some strange, it was about useless, she sucked ass. strange is usaully decent and exciting but last nite was not

You'd hope and think that this wasn't possible. But sadly, I too, have experienced this travesty.

You'd hope and think that this wasn't possible. But sadly, I too, have experienced this travesty.

to make it worse she tried to cuttle with me afterward. if it wasn't 330 am I would left but sleep owns me

Guest tbutera2112
you and tyler finally have sex?

this is the second thread you have talked some shit about me....i think you have a secret tyler-fetish....fag

Guest tbutera2112
"how you like them apples?"

good idea, poor follow thru.

i think the only reason it was funny is because of how not funny it was....if that makes sense lol