Alert!!!!!

NTHER91

with in the past 1 1/2 hrs my 2006 busa was stolen from my drive way its blue and silver lowerd streatched and has polished frame (like every other busa) if you all could keep an eye out that would be great

Fuck that sucks!

Get a bunch of people to drive around your side of town?

I'll definitely keep an eye out. It may be hard to not get it back to you with a few scratches from knocking the thief off of it. :mad:

He lives on the East side of town. Near Noe Bixby and Refugee If I'm remembering right.

Damn that sucks man I hate thieves. Sad part is your bike is either 1. In pieces now or 2. Completely repainted! Atleast if the thieves were someone intelligent they would've done one of the 2. But if they were intelligent to begin with they wouldn't have stolen your bike! Good luck on finding it
  • Downvote 1

nope, was parked right next to the wifes 05 750 and thats all they took was it so the picked it up and put it into a truck or something i hear there is a shop on this side of town to look for but i dont know if i want to get that far into it ill just pay it off or something

Guest mrhobbz
nope, was parked right next to the wifes 05 750 and thats all they took was it so the picked it up and put it into a truck or something i hear there is a shop on this side of town to look for but i dont know if i want to get that far into it ill just pay it off or something

If you want to go I'll bring some a handful of my hillbilly brethren. Sorry to hear about your bike man, I'll keep an eye out around my neck of the woods.