A/C service sale...Its HOT outside!!!!!

MeadEngineering

Ok guys and gals its hot out and its only going to get worse.. :(

So for $40 we will...

Inspect the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks

or damage

Inspect accessible components for leaks or damage

Check the operation of the air conditioning compressor and other air conditioning components

Evacuate refrigerant from the system

Vacuum test the system

Recharge the air conditioning system using the appropriate refrigerant to the system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer's specifications

We use professional A/C equipment not just some gauges and a scale like some shops.

A/C RETROFIT $65(most)

Our A/C Retrofit service may be needed for vehicles made before 1993, which use costly refrigerant for air conditioning.

The service includes the following:

Inspect existing a/c system

Convert system to use modern refrigerant

If conversion cannot be performed, installation of new compressor may be necessary

R-12 refrigerant will be extra...A/C repairs if needed will be extra.

We strive to offer professional service at a fair price with 100% satisfaction from you....our customers

Go ahead and give a call @ 614-873-5858

Guest EM1 2ENVY
bryon i might get the si up to you when its all done this week, just to check it out. i think its all good but a recharge would not hurt

how much to recharge the system if its already drained? and random question, the condensor is out of my car at the moment, and the lines from the compressor are not capped or anything. will that screw up my compressor? had it all off because i was going to delete my a/c, but after these 90*+ days, its going right back on.

My suburban needs A/C work. If it idles when it it warm out side it blows hot air. As soon as I get the truck moving it cools off. Any ideas. I did check to make sure the Condenser was clear of leaves.

how much to recharge the system if its already drained? and random question, the condensor is out of my car at the moment, and the lines from the compressor are not capped or anything. will that screw up my compressor? had it all off because i was going to delete my a/c, but after these 90*+ days, its going right back on.

The price is the same.

How long were the lines off?

My suburban needs A/C work. If it idles when it it warm out side it blows hot air. As soon as I get the truck moving it cools off. Any ideas. I did check to make sure the Condenser was clear of leaves.

is it a clutch type fan?

Low charge/leak or bad orifice/tube exp. valve...I would have to see it