"Murdered out"...yes, yet another thread.

1Quik7

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you've been "murdered out" for 29 years. quit trying to fool anyone.

Hehehehehehehe

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/noellelc/rascist.gif

Sorry, I found this picture of Phil online and couldnt resist :p

Yeah, "stock" stock wheels look way better. I forgot you were the wheel god. You can stick to rice'd-out, drifting, heavy ass gold wheels.:rolleyes:

Are you refering to when i had my Gramlight 57pros? You know, the ones with the spun aluminum barrels and the pressure cast centers? the ones that weigh 22 lbs. for an 18.9?... right....

Or maybe you might even be attempting to "sink your teeth" into the wheels that i am currently running. you know, those 18x10 (and 18x9) Profounds, you know: the 3 piece wheels with the forged center and spun aluminum barrels, the ones that won't let you down like a cast barrel 1 piece "dumpster spec" wheel would....

Then, given your attempt at slandering what you apparently know nothing about, i would challenge your actual knowledge abotu wheel construction and integrity.

So go ahead, hit the google button...search & research what you can, memorize/copy&paste/fake like you actually know what you are talking about and get back to me...

And all the while you come across as the tough guy with a brave opinion... mainly because i made fun of something that you bought into (black oem wheels), and now you're mad because you got caught in the crossfire...

fucking hilarious

Whats hilarious is you disrepsecting others peoples wheels and not expecting them to reply. Everyone has their opinion... but not all of us go out with a scale and measure the weight of our daily driven wheels to make sure they are uber lightweight and agile for those hairpin freeway exits :rolleyes:

Are you refering to when i had my Gramlight 57pros? You know, the ones with the spun aluminum barrels and the pressure cast centers? the ones that weigh 22 lbs. for an 18.9?... right....

Or maybe you might even be attempting to "sink your teeth" into the wheels that i am currently running. you know, those 18x10 (and 18x9) Profounds, you know: the 3 piece wheels with the forged center and spun aluminum barrels, the ones that won't let you down like a cast barrel 1 piece "dumpster spec" wheel would....

Then, given your attempt at slandering what you apparently know nothing about, i would challenge your actual knowledge abotu wheel construction and integrity.

So go ahead, hit the google button...search & research what you can, memorize/copy&paste/fake like you actually know what you are talking about and get back to me...

And all the while you come across as the tough guy with a brave opinion... mainly because i made fun of something that you bought into (black oem wheels), and now you're mad because you got caught in the crossfire...

fucking hilarious

I love how passionate about wheels, but doesn't your car have to be "running", to actually run the wheel?

And why the fuck didn't I see you when I was down there for HIN?

My deal is I dont go out of my way to be different. If I like something I do it. I could give a rats ass that everyone else is doing it. I'm not going to keep changing how my car looks to stay away from current trends, or not do something because it's popular. When black wheels "go out of style" I can bet you that most of the people in this thread will still have theirs.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/ws6-1.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/11-10-07/Picture009.jpg

I like them both, but I sold the chrome because it's a pain in the behind to keep clean. Black, wipe and go ftw.

fucking hilarious

Okay, i will admit; your rice'd-out, drifter wheels are not heavy, just ugly. I should have known from these post you are the wheel god.

there is going to be alot of irony in my reply. please don't get offended.

White cars:

Are amazing, they look great when they are all shined up, they are classy, and work perfect with just about any factory interior color.

Black wheels on white cars:

Are cool, nothing new, but cool. I feel as though, too many times people opt for black because they are afraid to go with a "horse fo a different color" because they feel that it may stand out too much and possibly be mocked. (See figure 1)

Truth be told.... silver is the new black.(see figure 2 & 4)

Black wheels with a polished lip:

Are out, it's been done...unless they are fucking huge... (see figure 3). Buying black wheels with a machined or polished lip is a sign that you are doing it because you saw it somewhere else and feel that black wheels might be mistaken for steelies...

Anyways, everyone is welcome to do whatever they want... but i will say this. 3 years ago silver wheels were outcast... now they are back.

Truth be told, fuck the color of a wheel: just don't roll on something that is gravity cast.... buy modular or buy mono-block, or get out.

Figure 1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/grAM2.jpg

Figure 2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/chopshop.jpg

Figure 3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/work3.jpg

Figure 4

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/l006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/brianpull9.jpg

and this post.:rolleyes:

how much are they a piece?

you have to expect to pay 500-900 a piece for something that is modular (or a 1 piece monoblock)

Those Black (with silver lip) work meister's retail for about 3700 a set (in that size)... i however got them used for far less.

sidebar/shameless plug - every wheel i posted sells (brand new market value) for above the 3,000.00 mark (cept for the 57pro's)... but i bougth each set used, for far less... and i can help others out too!!! (mostly japanese bolt patterns though, sorry antwon)

are modular and monoblock the same?????:gtfo:

Monoblock = 1 piece

Modular = more than 1 piece

You = Fucking retarded

You = Lose (this battle)

You = Tried to call me out and got "got"

then why did you write "modular (or 1 piece monoblock)" as if they were the same?

Keep to bench drifting.

Okay, i will admit; your rice'd-out, drifter wheels are not heavy, just ugly.

My wheels (depending on which set... but let us generalize)

..Heavier than most wheels.... lighter than most wheels in a similar size, stronger than almost any wheel that has not combined a spun barrel with a forged wheel center.

I should have known from these post you are the wheel god

thank you for noting this FACT!!!

then why did you write "modular (or 1 piece monoblock)" .

Because either a modular OR monoblock wheel will run you 5-900 dollars a piece.

In no way was i projecting that they were the same thing, i was stating that both were in that price category.

Ramsey, i have nothing against you.

I'm sorry that you became offended when i stated what i did.

teh interweb is serious. they is no joking here. All in good cr battle fun.

When is the gold turbo motor gonna be in a car?

I love how passionate about wheels, but doesn't your car have to be "running", to actually run the wheel?

And why the fuck didn't I see you when I was down there for HIN?

HAHA

When are you coming down, Bring your guys, i am a 4 dollar cab ride from a great bar scene.

I missed HIN, when was it?