Need someone to reside my pole barn with T1-11 siding

BrianZ06

Are there any construction workers on this site who need some extra work ? I have a pole barn that needs some new siding installed. I have T1-11 right now that is in bad shape. Thinking about using the same stuff unless there is something better out there.I think about 30 sheets will do it. The barn only has 10 foot tall sides. Location- Marysville.

use sheet metal last at longer i can do job for you skyway erectors 614/517/5410 john

I have been seriously thinking about that. Would you want to give me a price/est. You can pm me if you like.

I just tried calling you.Thanks.

Sorry to thread jack but I had a construction worker tell me it is aganist city code to build anything 5 feet or less from your property line. This was because I asked them to come out to my house and build an attachment off my roof over my driveway (car port). Is this correct?

Sorry to thread jack but I had a construction worker tell me it is aganist city code to build anything 5 feet or less from your property line. This was because I asked them to come out to my house and build an attachment off my roof over my driveway (car port). Is this correct?

Every area has their own "codes". It sounds like you have a 5' property easement. I have an easment as well. I put my shed on the easement but if they ever need to do utility work in my backyard they can destroy it to make access and I have no legal recourse. I would check with city or township codes and see if he is correct. Just call code enforcement office for wherever you live and ask.

Every area has their own "codes". It sounds like you have a 5' property easement. I have an easment as well. I put my shed on the easement but if they ever need to do utility work in my backyard they can destroy it to make access and I have no legal recourse. I would check with city or township codes and see if he is correct. Just call code enforcement office for wherever you live and ask.

That is pretty lame if you ask me. I just want a car port next to my house where my drive way sits. According to this I need to have it in my front yard or my back yard. :mad: