WOW Outage?

thorne

I just got a msg from bucky saying he can't get to cr. I was curious if anyone was aware of a outage.

26] bucky531: times out at

[11:27] bucky531: osu-cntr-01.inet.qwest.net

[11:27] bucky531: 205.171.139.130

WTF you talking about ghosty?

Bucky messaged me asking so ifigured since we have some wow people on here they could answer. I could careless what poeple preferance is honestly. I don't work in sales.

I just got a msg from bucky saying he can't get to cr. I was curious if anyone was aware of a outage.

26] bucky531: times out at

[11:27] bucky531: osu-cntr-01.inet.qwest.net

[11:27] bucky531: 205.171.139.130

not tryin to sound ignorant but what does all this mean? im trying to lern computer crap but uuuu whaaaat? lol

Guest mrhobbz
not tryin to sound ignorant but what does all this mean? im trying to lern computer crap but uuuu whaaaat? lol

Trace route, thats the hop that it times out at.

I did power cycle my shit. I could access everything except CR on all 3 of my pc's. That tracert that thorne posted was where it was timing out.

Thanks thorne. Fuck everyone else :). It worked a few minutes after you had posted this.

Why would you powercycle when a tracert is failing multiple hops out from your location unless your a business class customer whos recieve a block of IP's via rip and potially (RARE) the router is fucking up. In the case of a standard cable modem they are pretty dumb device.

Guest mrhobbz
Why would you powercycle when a tracert is failing multiple hops out from your location unless your a business class customer whos recieve a block of IP's via rip and potially (RARE) the router is fucking up. In the case of a standard cable modem they are pretty dumb device.

Fix my cable box.

It was the first things I tried. I did it before the tracert. Just troubleshooting ;). I guess percocet and troubleshooting don't go hand in hand.

Thorne,

Why would you post "WOW Outage" when you know the only site he couldn't get to was CR. How in the hell is that an outage? An outage would mean that he can't get to anything, anywhere. And just because his is out doesn't mean the whole city of Columbus is out; nodes/amp can go down, someone can hit a pole and take out a line (happened around Main/Hamilton a week ago; dump truck nailed AT&T, WOW, and TW fiber...MAJOR outages for all, regardless of who you were a customer of).

Thorne,

Why would you post "WOW Outage" when you know the only site he couldn't get to was CR. How in the hell is that an outage? An outage would mean that he can't get to anything, anywhere. And just because his is out doesn't mean the whole city of Columbus is out; nodes/amp can go down, someone can hit a pole and take out a line (happened around Main/Hamilton a week ago; dump truck nailed AT&T, WOW, and TW fiber...MAJOR outages for all, regardless of who you were a customer of).

In his defense I didn't know anyone else I had on AIM that had WOW. He was the only person on this morning and actually replied :). I didn't feel like calling WOW to say "Hey, I can't get to this racing site" :). I was mainly wondering if anyone else on here has wow and couldn't hit CR. that's all.

On a side note.. Joe.. do you know when they might be adding more HD channels? Just curious.