thanks ips and larry from jegs

phil

ok so I wanted to put a shift kit into my car, the only problem was the first two places I went had outragoues prices. then I talked to mike from ips and he told me he would hook me up, so I went to jegs and thank god for larry, he came off his lunch break to find the exact model I needed and gave me a ton of options to go with. very good guy to work with. anyway, ips had my car done in two days and it runs like a monster and they didn't charge me half of what the competitors were charging. if you ever have any work you need done, ips is the place to go.

anyway, ips had my car done in two days and it runs like a monster and they didn't charge me half of what the competitors were charging. if you ever have any work you need done, ips is the place to go.

Thanks for the post and glad you are happy with the car :) It was nice to meet you and thanks again for the compliments!

Jeff

Larry is a really good guy. I didn't know he still worked at Jegs. I'll have to swing by and say hi. He still at the store on W. Broad St?

There are two Larrys... one works towards the west side and one works out on the east side. In this thread he is refering to Larry Jones out on the east side. Good Job Larry! Got any more powder???? :D