Friday 13th Tonight

Guest EM1 2ENVY

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
ill be out if i dont get tied up with the gf.....ill have my car up there sometime soon too, gonna be house sitting for my gma this summer but cant remember when...she lives right around the block...wont be racing though lol

Guest tbutera2112

haha my bad....and if someone wants to take it up thats fine with me i can ride shotgun, long as the driver has insurance...but i might not make it up tonight anyways....supposed to go hang with my gf and im not sure what time ill be getting back...possibly tomorrow if anything is going on, or next weekend

shoot me a txt like an hour before you are heading up there....and ill see what im doin

Guest tbutera2112
umm...if im riding passenger and you want to run someone that shouldnt be a problem...but we're not beating it all night long like you did to yours lol look at it now

umm...if im riding passenger and you want to run someone that shouldnt be a problem...but we're not beating it all night long like you did to yours lol look at it now

My car broke actually due to a manufactures default... there's a tsb out about it so boooya

Ask phil I'm a better dreiver then him see his mustang track slips ooooo

oooo your so cool paul, that's why you can beat me now right? haha oh that's right you can't. put your money where your mouth is. get your car fixed 20 roll 40 roll 80 roll, 50 $ says I own you on all three races.