Pepsi Machine

SPLN SUX

Bottles or cans? just clap your hands.. where it's at! I got two turn tables and a microphoooooooone

Holy crap! My thought process:

1. Read the post

2. Wonder bottles or cans

3. Start singing song in head

4. Laugh

5. Read Brian's post

6. Laugh hysterically because the thought the exact same thing

AHahahahahaha!

Ok, I'm done now. Bye.

Its for 12oz cans, but it may do both... i dont remember... i think it say on the inside.

Pictures are up!

Instead of people lining up at a keg they can line up with their change at the vending machine. Then you have options! :p

I had this thought when i first bought it... have a party, tell the guests they can drink all the bear they want, just bring a roll of quarters ;)

It does have a few things that are really just an eye sore. There is some rust on the bottom of door frame and top of the door frame, but not enough that an hour with some sand paper and a rattle can would fix. The outside edge of the door has bent areas where someone used a crow bar to break into it before, hence the chain around the bottom... havent had any issues with the chain on it. The barel lok works, all the buttons work, every once in a while a can gets stuck but its real easy to get free. Drinks stay ICE COLD, and is actully pretty upgradeable for a bill accepter.

d00d, i just thought that it would be awesome to have at you crib, and everytime someone wanted a pop, you charged them like 15 cents. that way theyd have to go looking through all their fuckin change for dimes and nickels. hehe.

Oh jesus that is awesome. Buy that shit Miller. Except I'm not paying for it since it was my idea. :p

If it is there Monday (payday) I'm getting it for sure. I could have all diff types of beer in it with even a secret button you don't pay for. Like have O'douls for 2.00 but really have bud light come out so no one drinks me free shit.

8)

I will let you know monday if I can pick this up.

Guest mrhobbz
i got an idea, miller ill put in 50, kevin puts in 50, and find someone else to put in 50 you put in 50 and lets have a party at your house.

i gots 5 on it.