Metric Bolt availability???

AudiOn19s

I need (2) M12 bolts in 130mm length. Thread pitch doesn't matter. Any clues where I might be able to get these TODAY?

Tried: Zettler Hardware, Roush, Andersons, all of the major chains, NAPA, etc. I understand there's several Fasenal locations in columbus but it appears as though they're not open today AND i'm not even sure they sell to the public.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Andy

Try "Fastenal" on Huntlrey, pretty close to your house, Yes they sell to the public.

7059 Huntley Road

Worthington, OH 43229

P: (614)848-9722

They say it's open M-F but they are paid on commission so if you call you may get someone. They work on Saturday's sometimes. I used to work there 11 years ago.

There is a place in Grandview on Goodale BLVD and like Palmer Rd, which is just east of Grandview Ave off of 670. Can't remember the name of it but they'll have what you're looking for. Bad news is they close at noon.

Sears Hardware. Not sears at the mall but there are actually Sears hardwares. They have a fastener section which is usually pretty good with metric stuff.

There is one on Henderson road at reed rd intersection. Not sure where the others are around the city.