to the 3 killed in th wreck on 310 last night

jmc3271647545506

my heart go's out to there family i was at the seen when it happened and am the on who called 911 for them they were in very bad shape i prey for them very sad to see 3 young people to loose there lives that way .

sorry for the spelling just alittle shook up still one of the worst wrecks i've ever seen . i wish the best for there families

ye athis drunk guy t boned this saturn on 310 at morse rd man it was a very nasty wreck i had to be the one to see if any one was injured or not the dispatcher asked me to see if any was fatal there were 3 in car and one thrown from car stripped nude from the impact and 3 in the car dead very very sad thing to see 2 girls and 1 guy and one in serious condition the only one to live was the one that was ejected from car there names were gabrielle mayabb driver and kevin pass. abd nicole swigert moats and paul davis he was the one who lived

steve neale of westerville was the on who hit them the guy smelled like a keg when he walked up to me

It would probably take everything I had not to beat the drunk driver to the end of his life after seeing something like that.

X2.

The douchebag fucking drunk driver always lives. Years ago my friends older brother and his best friend were killed by a drunk driver. Of course, the piece of shit lived. He had over 10 dui's.

I have no sympathy for drunk drivers. That is one of the most selfish acts anyone can do.

I have not touched alcohol in over 5 years, this is just another reason I choose not to drink. Noting good comes out of being drunk.

My prayers to the families.

I have not touched alcohol in over 5 years, this is just another reason I choose not to drink. Noting good comes out of being drunk.

Yes, because if you drink, you have to get drunk.

Back to the point, that is really sad, and if I was a parent, I'd have a hard time not hunting the driver down and seeking revenge.

that is really sad, and if I was a parent, I'd have a hard time not hunting the driver down and seeking revenge.

I honestly don't think I could keep myself from killing them if I was the parent

What I don't get is how peopel can have 2 DUI's and still be allowed to drive let alone 10!!! It's not a mistery that drunk driving kills so why do you always hear about a drunk driver with 4 or 5 DUI's killing someone. That's BS!

A few years ago a group of us went to Stake 'N' Shake in Dublin at like 2am after a night of "cruising." When we left a few of us went south on I270 and found what I think was a Nissan Xterra flipped over. It was originally going northbound but flipped and rolled into the southbound side. Anyway, the driver was up walking aroud and when I went to check on him it was obvious he was drunk. Luckily no one else was involved.

It might've even been more than a few years ago, it was right before Jeff Shumway moved to Vegas, if any of you remember him.

Yes, because if you drink, you have to get drunk.

Back to the point, that is really sad, and if I was a parent, I'd have a hard time not hunting the driver down and seeking revenge.

I am you know me so well. ;)

A few years ago a group of us went to Stake 'N' Shake in Dublin at like 2am after a night of "cruising." When we left a few of us went south on I270 and found what I think was a Nissan Xterra flipped over. It was originally going northbound but flipped and rolled into the southbound side. Anyway, the driver was up walking aroud and when I went to check on him it was obvious he was drunk. Luckily no one else was involved.

It might've even been more than a few years ago, it was right before Jeff Shumway moved to Vegas, if any of you remember him.

i was on my porch one night about 2 am, when this car comes FLYING down whittier. 2 seconds later i hear a huge crash. i jump over the porch run down the street and the dude hit a parked car. he was trying to restard his shit and run, but his engine was fucked. the radiator was trashed, engine wouldnt start. kinda walked up to him and could tell he was fucked up on something.

i was already on the phone with CPD and he got out and tried to hide beer under the porch of a house.

i was kind of nervous and thought he may try to start shit with me but within like 2 minutes there were cops all over the place. i waved one over to me and informed them that i called em, saw him flying down the street and heard the crash. then told em go take a gander under that porch and see what he hid under there. told em where i lived and walked back and sat on my porch.

about 15 minutes later the cop i talked to walked up and said thanks for the heads up on the beer he hid. said the dude was probably drunk and on meth or some shit and was definitely going to jail.

X2.

The douchebag fucking drunk driver always lives. Years ago my friends older brother and his best friend were killed by a drunk driver. Of course, the piece of shit lived. He had over 10 dui's.

Sadly that's the same thing that happened to my friends sister and her best friend (a guy). Some big ass suv crossed over 315 a few years back into oncoming traffic and killed them... they tried to flee too.

My heart goes out to anyone involved in that situation and to the survivor to, you know he's not going to be the same.