Thinning hair solutions?

RedRocket1647545505

I'd personally start researching Rogaine and the like. I don't think a Bosely-type place is worthwhile if you are just starting to thin. If it gets worse, go to a place that specializes in hair loss, and find out your options.

Screw going bald. I like having hair, and if mine ever starts going away, I'm going to do my best to prevent it.

Same thing happened to me, not falling out yet just thin on top. Bought this stuff called Nioxin from Great Clips, its seemed to work when I used it and there was a garantee that if it didnt they would refund.

Im just trying to post pone shaving it as long as possible b/c I know once I do there's no turning back :)

Thinning or recieting? My hair is naturally very thin, and unfortunately started running away from my forehead around age 18. If you are thinning, then there are a lot of options... if recieting, just shave it.

x2 on the Nioxin. I have used it for a few years now, and before I started shaving my noggin, it really thickened things up. If you really are serious, I believe rogain and the likes are actually pretty good products.

I'd personally start researching Rogaine and the like. I don't think a Bosely-type place is worthwhile if you are just starting to thin. If it gets worse, go to a place that specializes in hair loss, and find out your options.

Screw going bald. I like having hair, and if mine ever starts going away, I'm going to do my best to prevent it.

I would hope so because going around looking like "Alvin the Bald Chipmunk" would not be fun. :p

Being Italian and Native American helps here :)

Hell, yeah. Well, Latino, for me. Mid 30's and the shit still grows like a weed. I'd say shave it all, too. For me, I've seen my head bald and it's a giant, shining beacon of blinding, though. I don't know. If money wasn't an issue, I'd probably look into alternative ways. But I have a giant, lumpy head. lol

Rogain doesn't work worth a shit, it just makes your head greasy...

honestly, dude, go bald gracefully.. don't do the combover or anything thing else... you are only fooling yourself.

shave it or keep it high and tight...

or try Hair Alternative Treatment better known as HAT :)