Last crash of the year?

ReconRat

http://www.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/motorcycle_car_crash_broad_street_closes/11203/

By Donna Willis

Web Content Coordinator

Published: December 29, 2008

COLUMBUS, Ohio—A car-versus-motorcycle crash closed West Broad Street Monday evening.

NBC 4 reported with the FAST FACTS.

The crash was at West Broad Street and Burgess Avenue in the Hilltop area. It happened close to 6:15 p.m.

A female was transported to Mount Carmel Medical Center. She was the motorcycle passenger.

Other crash-related injuries remained unknown currently.

Broad Street reopened to traffic at 8:40 p.m. or so.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2008/12/29/story_crash.html?sid=102

Woman Critical After Motorcycle, Car Collide

Monday, December 29, 2008 7:09 PM

Updated: Monday, December 29, 2008 11:19 PM

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A woman riding as a passenger on a motorcycle was in critical condition Monday night after a car collided with the motorcyle on the west side. Pamela Stepp, 46, was thrown from the motorcycle by the force of the collision, 10TV News reported.

Police said Stepp suffered a life-threatening head injury from the crash, which occurred around 5:45 p.m. at the intersection of West Broad Street and Terrace Avenue.

Stepp was transported to Mount Carmel West Hospital in critical condition.

She was riding on a motorcycle driven by Glen Stepp, 40, who was treated for a fractured wrist and hip.

Police identified the driver of the car as Frank Holzapfel, 20.

Alcohol is not considered a factor in the collision, which remains under investigation.

• 2 months later...
damnit... just reposted this one' date=' I swear I looked for a post before I did it, but I apparently suck.[/quote']

? lol, you missed, this is the last crash of 2008, not the first crash of 2009.