Hello

Guest dylanx55

Guest dylanx55
My name is dylan. i feel stupid saying this but i am in the works of getting myself a decent ride. looking at pontiac gto's as of now. whenever i get one, hopefully by this summer, i want to find some people who can help me out on building and making it better than it is. also just looking to meet some other enthusiasts.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dylanx55
anyone have information on good local shops to help out with body mods. im somewhat new to the whole scene. ive saved up some money over the past few months and want to find a decent place to spend it all :) . anywhere in the columbus region would be great. thanks yo

Guest dylanx55

lmfao... that'd be the day. i dont think there is a police school at ohio state... maybe i should look into though ;) .jk

wow, i watched your video and how you owned those cars on the track. that was fairly humorous to watch. what all did you do with your car?

lmfao... that'd be the day. i dont think there is a police school at ohio state... maybe i should look into though ;) .jk

wow, i watched your video and how you owned those cars on the track. that was fairly humorous to watch. what all did you do with your car?

Nothing really... other than a K&N filter. What do you major in at Ohio State? I know a guy that plays racquetball with some people from there.

Please remove the GTO from your list of vehicles. It is just lying at this point and that hurts everyone. Replace it with what you are currently driving..:)

Please remove More Than You from your vehicle list. It is just lying at this point and that hurts everyone. Replace it with Less than Brian or what you are currently driving... :)

Guest dylanx55
my major is philosophy so that i can waste 50,000$ for nothing and do absolutely nothing. also, i dont mean to be a bother to the site and forum. if there is another site that would be helpful to getting started please direct me. i am a newb 100%. for gods sake i dont even have a good car. but after my grandfather died who loved racing, i wanted to dedicate building a car to him and perhaps going to a track every so often. again, i truly dont mean to be a bother. i just need some direction, thats all

Please remove More Than You from your vehicle list. It is just lying at this point and that hurts everyone. Replace it with Less than Brian or what you are currently driving... :)

Oh, I've been called out now. Audi VS WS6 Dig next rain or snow!

:p

Hey man, Welcome to the site, A GTO would be a great starter car for building something, dont worry about certain people on this site, all in all everyone means well for the most part once you get the GTO if you do there are tons of people on here who knows those cars/motors like no other you would have no problem at all..

Welcome and enjoy the site and negitave rep for whoever gave this kid neg rep the man is looking for guidance and wants to build a car and take after his car enthusiast deceased grandfafter and seems to be headed to the GTO at least he didnt come on here and say "hey I have a 1996 del sol with a rusted out trunk lid can somone please tell me where I can get a 1970 superbird spoiler installed on it thanks"

Welcome

Guest dylanx55

i appreciate the kind words. i think ill just look somewhere else though to get info from helpful people. is there any way to get my account removed from this site. theres really no point at this moment in time and no chance of redemption.

i think ill just go start an emo rock band now...

i appreciate the kind words. i think ill just look somewhere else though to get info from helpful people. is there any way to get my account removed from this site. theres really no point at this moment in time and no chance of redemption.

Did i miss something?

????

You haven't even had an E-Beating ???

:confused:

haha jones your are a certified dick

look kid welcome, stick around this is where you learn stuff. come to meets, come to car shows, cr track days you'll learn everything. welcome. if you have any questions about ls1s pm dark formula, sinister ss, or v-8 beast.

Welcome and dont leave so soon the fun as just begun. Its cool here I remember when I just started posting and I was like WTF. Phil I feel left out. I know a little bit about LS1's.

im so sorry, just the first few names that came to mind, plus brian usually post all his stockness up everyother week

Guest dylanx55
no i understand its all in good fun. it sucks being new to anything because you have to take heat from all sides (now i know why you call it the oven). i just wish i had a vehicle to talk about, some pictures, and some knowledge to have decent rep in the forums. i cant reply to anyone else, ask questions, or look at anythings. its kind of gay. ill just have to look for car show events on my owntime and elsewhere. thank you though.

ok I can only take so much of your please pity me shit, grow some nuts tell these fuckheads to suck you balls, get some respect and they will help you. no one said this was going to be easy, stop acting like your mom is watching, flame back you pussy.

Guest mrhobbz
ok I can only take so much of your please pity me shit, grow some nuts tell these fuckheads to suck you balls, get some respect and they will help you. no one said this was going to be easy, stop acting like your mom is watching, flame back you pussy.

suck my balls bitch.

Guest dylanx55
i dont want them to suck my balls because i dont play on that side of the fence. i dont want pity, i could give two shits about pity. i kindly asked for help, and how to get started. thats all i want. last time i pissed, im pretty sure my nuts were there so i dont need to worry about that. end.