Hello

Guest dylanx55

Guest dylanx55
im not being emo. emo fags should go kill themselves. i just hate the high school bullshit where its like "im going to be a total dick on a forum so that everyone can see how badass i am". all i did was asked a damn question. and i dont even fucking care about that anymore. all i want to know is where the hell is a good place to get started. end of damn discussion.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not being emo. emo fags should go kill themselves. i just hate the high school bullshit where its like "im going to be a total dick on a forum so that everyone can see how badass i am". all i did was asked a damn question. and i dont even fucking care about that anymore. all i want to know is where the hell is a good place to get started. end of damn discussion.

http://www.writhingdeath.com/music/Emo.jpg

Guest dylanx55
that ones not nearly as good as "i wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself". btw what the hell is that anyway. boy or girl...

Guest dylanx55
ive realized that you have to be an ass, or a douche. there is a difference. i think ive also found that noob = jew, which is why they call it the oven

ive realized that you have to be an ass, or a douche. there is a difference. i think ive also found that noob = jew, which is why they call it the oven

Thats an interesting take on the oven.

lol, well that is who runs it so might want to watch out on the jewness.

DO not listen to phil. He wears pinks lace thongs and luvs suprise butt secs!

I don't love surprise butsecs, you and your brotheerr are just to big to fight back so I just accept. I don't like it though

Step One: Make it out of the oven.

Step Two: Ask us where we meet.

Step Three: Buy a GTO... or better yet an LS1 camaro or firebird

Step Four: Race Linn for $20

Step Five: Be accepted by Phils crew and partake in weekly circle jerks and tupperware parties.

Lol, nice Jew joke when the head admins are Jewish.

You want advice? Get a car, then decide how to mod it. If you want to build a nice car, start with a nice cheap Mustang GT or an LS1 equipped Camaro/Firebird. From there, drive it to me and we'll make it fast.

More advice, stop being a pussy.

Step One: Make it out of the oven.

Step Two: Ask us where we meet.

Step Three: Buy a GTO... or better yet an LS1 camaro or firebird

Step Four: Race Linn for $20

Step Five: Be accepted by Phils crew and partake in weekly circle jerks and tupperware parties.

step six: go drinking with brian, and become a BRO!