• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Insert activity here+beer= good ass time

Fixed.

+1 for sleep in your car.

It has to be someone who just thinks it is funny and isn't really angry with you or trying to piss you off or else they wouldn't just fuck with your windows.

You should catch them in the act, plug their kneecaps with a .45 or larger. Then while they cry helplessly on the ground, take to their face with a rubber mallet so you don't crack the skull too early.

Or you could offer them some cookies, they can fix problems like these and be scrumptious at the same time.

Guest GMoney
Ryan, your 17 and someone is messing with your car, but doing no real damage. It is clearly a chick that likes you. I wouldn't do anything but put a rubber in one pocket and a gun in the other and wait for them to show up again. When the chick shows up get out the rubber and bang her in the front yard cause that is what she wants. If i am wrong and it is some guy with clearly way to much time just to not punch you if he has a problem. Run him off with the gun.

I got a few paintball guns, you give me some $ ill sit out there with some beer and we can just wait it out. or get drunk and trigger happy on every car that passes through

Including the one in the driveway...Hahahah!

I've got it all off the windows. it was a complete pain to do and I had to use everything I could think of to get it off.

Now heres the bad part. The assholes (i've determined its more than one person) are bad at drawing inside the lines and got it on the plastic/rubber trim around the windows and mirrors.

I've got an easy way to solve this. Just go out there once it gets dark and paint your own windows b4 they do! Suckers, now the jokes on them they have nothing to paint hehe...or you could go buy some of those tear-offs that they use for motorcycle helmets and windshields in nascar for the windshield and windows, when they get done, just pull the tear off and boom! Clean windows again