Camo of the future

SPLN SUX

Only problem I see with them currently is in broad daylight they're off color and foldy enough that it's still rather noticable, though if they were hiding in bushes it'd probably be more effective than current camo(lean against a wall though they'd stand out like a sore thumb). Night time operations it would probably rock.

Only problem I see with them currently is in broad daylight they're off color and foldy enough that it's still rather noticable, though if they were hiding in bushes it'd probably be more effective than current camo(lean against a wall though they'd stand out like a sore thumb). Night time operations it would probably rock.

Exactly... at night, you would never see a thing if you didnt know it was there.

Imagine what a sniper could do with that... fuck a half mile shot... get up in the 100yrd range and still not be noticed.

A camera is behind the coat. A projector is shining the image on the material. He is basically wearing a projector screen.

Not nearly as impressive as I thought when I watched it.

I should have known better.

that's what I thought, but how could that ball have done it 360 degrees?

A camera is behind the coat. A projector is shining the image on the material. He is basically wearing a projector screen.

Not nearly as impressive as I thought when I watched it.

I should have known better.

Its easier than that. They took a picture of the background then had him walk in front of it. Hes holding a green orb and are using a simple greenscreen effect where green reveals the other part of the image.

My friend and I did the same thing.

"Another idea is to coat the inside of an aircraft cockpit with micro reflectors. Hard landings would be a thing of the past if pilots could gauge how far they are above the ground just by looking at an image of the outside terrain projected on the floor, he said."

I think Wonder Woman has been doing this for years...