to all u prick drivers

SRTurbo04

Ok fisrt off I'm gonna typo an I'm goin to have no care of grammer in this post so fuck off

Today I'm ridin my motorcycle do dod do doodle dooo ridin speedlimit in the slowlane mind my own buisness when a lifted silverado comes an rides my ass.... there's 4 lanes of road an he choosess mine so I just ignore it so eventally hit rips around me and at the last second cuts right in freont of me shotting tons of rockes an debree at me (shit hurts goin 65) an I havbe to slam on my breaks cause he did so to get off his exit right after he cuts me off ...

My rant is one don't ride anyones ass let alone a motorcycle... if they have to stoop fast they can you can't!

When u change lanes right in front of a biker all the debree gets shot at them goin 65+ mph shit hurts even with a jacket an helmet

If u tailgate me I've got a pocket full of change that's got ur windshielf written all over it

Stay the fuck away from me or ill end up putting a hlmet threw ur window u fuckheads

End rant thank you for shopping at your an asshole airlines

Ok fisrt off I'm gonna typo an I'm goin to have no care of grammer in this post so fuck off

Irony

Seriously, It incidents like this that keep me from buying another bike. Sport bike or cruiser, no one is paying attention to you.

God Damn I need another aspirin.

I was on 270 going back from work one day and this guy in a beat up truck was riding this ladies behind on a bike. It was windy and hell and you could see was extrememly uncomfortable riding. 2 empty lanes and he decided to ride her ass and flash his light (not lights... light). I was in front of them at first but I hit my brakes to get behind the two of them. I pulled up behind the guy riding her ass and started blowing my horn repeatedly. Eventually he pulled over so that he could flip me the bird. When he did I didnt give him the satisfaction of looking over, I just pulled up behind the lady and ignored him. Eventually he pulled off and I used my truck to help block the wind for her until she exited on west broad.

From time to time I like to think of myself as a superhero and times like this prove I'm right :p

I was on 270 going back from work one day and this guy in a beat up truck was riding this ladies behind on a bike. It was windy and hell and you could see was extrememly uncomfortable riding. 2 empty lanes and he decided to ride her ass and flash his light (not lights... light). I was in front of them at first but I hit my brakes to get behind the two of them. I pulled up behind the guy riding her ass and started blowing my horn repeatedly. Eventually he pulled over so that he could flip me the bird. When he did I didnt give him the satisfaction of looking over, I just pulled up behind the lady and ignored him. Eventually he pulled off and I used my truck to help block the wind for her until she exited on west broad.

From time to time I like to think of myself as a superhero and times like this prove I'm right :p

The Black Knight hahaha

Since we are sending out messages; I would like to send one out to everyone riding their bikes. Quit doing the same fucking speed I am in my gawd damn blind spot. How hard is it to go an extra 1mph or back off 1mph so you are not riding in the exact spot that can get you (or me) killed. Twice I have had bikers riding along in my blind spot. If it was someone who didn't turn their head to check and just used their mirrors (i.e. females) they would be on the side of the road right now.

It goes both ways between cars and bikes. I am not going to look out for you if you don't use common sense.

/myrant

Since we are sending out messages; I would like to send one out to everyone riding their bikes. Quit doing the same fucking speed I am in my gawd damn blind spot. How hard is it to go an extra 1mph or back off 1mph so you are not riding in the exact spot that can get you (or me) killed. Twice I have had bikers riding along in my blind spot. If it was someone who didn't turn their head to check and just used their mirrors (i.e. females) they would be on the side of the road right now.

It goes both ways between cars and bikes. I am not going to look out for you if you don't use common sense.

/myrant

Check your fucking blind spots, Its not my fault you cagers cant move your head one way or the other or have to eat, talk on your cellphone, tailgate, read a book, Jack off, put on your make up, do your bills, all in your car. As a biker I keep a look out for ass hats that cant turn their heads let alone do the rest of the list but at the same time 65 means 65 not 66 (not that I follow the sign at all).

Check your fucking blind spots, Its not my fault you cagers cant move your head one way or the other or have to eat, talk on your cellphone, tailgate, read a book, Jack off, put on your make up, do your bills, all in your car. As a biker I keep a look out for ass hats that cant turn their heads let alone do the rest of the list but at the same time 65 means 65 not 66 (not that I follow the sign at all).

I never said I didn't check my blind spots; learn to read.

Do you sit next to fucking semis in your truck in their blind spot waiting for them to look for you so they won't hit you? No. (well, maybe you do) It is just an easy way to avoid an accident.

Today I'm ridin my motorcycle do dod do doodle dooo ridin speedlimit in the slowlane mind my own buisness when a lifted silverado comes an rides my ass.... there's 4 lanes of road an he choosess mine so I just ignore it so eventally hit rips around me and at the last second cuts right in freont of me shotting tons of rockes an debree at me (shit hurts goin 65) an I havbe to slam on my breaks cause he did so to get off his exit right after he cuts me off ...

My rant is one don't ride anyones ass let alone a motorcycle... if they have to stoop fast they can you can't!

When u change lanes right in front of a biker all the debree gets shot at them goin 65+ mph shit hurts even with a jacket an helmet

If u tailgate me I've got a pocket full of change that's got ur windshielf written all over it

Stay the fuck away from me or ill end up putting a hlmet threw ur window u fuckheads

End rant thank you for shopping at your an asshole airlines

I have taken note of your thoughts and agree.

But I must add to all those bikers doing 120 in a 55 when i merge over and make you shit yourself i hope you like the warm squishy feeling in your leather outfit. Bikers and drivers will always clash nothing you or your ignorant rant will change for the good or bad of anything.

This may sound stupid yet do I care. I speed so I don't get hit. I try my best to stay out of a pack of traffic. I've had a COP ride my ass within 1 foot of my rear tire. I was not speeding or braking any laws.

I called and reported it.

I've had people ride my ass or cut me off so many times. I hate it , Sometimes it makes me just want to sell my bike.

If you are referring to me in my car then I would; ONCE I KNEW THEY WERE IN IT. There is that little factor that makes it a "blind" spot. :)

Be aware of your surroundings young grasshopper. In order to reach your blind spot they have to pass through areas where you can see them ;)

Kevin I see ur point but a normal car we wontthink hmm mabey I shouldn't be at his door some ashat might just move over... and a semi that's just coimmon sense in anything

Andy is ee ur point but the igorant riders will get what they deserve in the end what pisses me of is I was minding my own business in the slow lane no one around an he choose s my lane out of 4 clear ones

I know there will be a never endin battle but its a lot harder to survive a crash on a bike then in a car people not in here to offend anyone but I've go a pocket full a chanhge for ur windshielf now wooo

I don't disagree someone in a car or truck should look out for those on a bike more-so than vice versa; I just had that happen to me twice with bikes in my blind spot and scared the shit out of me.

Kevin I see ur point but a normal car we wontthink hmm mabey I shouldn't be at his door some ashat might just move over... and a semi that's just coimmon sense in anything

Andy is ee ur point but the igorant riders will get what they deserve in the end what pisses me of is I was minding my own business in the slow lane no one around an he choose s my lane out of 4 clear ones

I know there will be a never endin battle but its a lot harder to survive a crash on a bike then in a car people not in here to offend anyone but I've go a pocket full a chanhge for ur windshielf now wooo

Slo in traffic u can't get out of peoples blind spots... so for me the only way to make me known is to peg the rev limiter... gets peopoles attention they don't like it but atleast they know I'm there

Bills bike doesn't even need to rev his bike is so damm loud haha

Why cut off someone going fast? Why try to cause an accident? Why wait for them to get out of your blind spot? Why not speed up or slow down to get them out of your blind spot?

My example was not of me cutting some one off on purpose this actually happened to me last week. I was driving across town on Rt 16 in a 55 zone i went around a gradual corner and a guy on a bike doing well over 100 flew by as i was merging. I had looked in my mirror he was not there was around a bend in the road around corner. At 100 mph a car travels at roughly 140 feet per second so within 5 seconds he had traveled 700 feet. I am only guessing he was doing at least 100 could have been doing more. Now mind you this all happened at about 530 on a Friday afternoon.

So there was no intention of causing a accident or hurting someone but i sure hope the fuck whoever it was shit thereselves and wont ride like that again. Especially at 530 on a friday.

My example was not of me cutting some one off on purpose this actually happened to me last week. I was driving across town on Rt 16 in a 55 zone i went around a gradual corner and a guy on a bike doing well over 100 flew by as i was merging. I had looked in my mirror he was not there was around a bend in the road around corner. At 100 mph a car travels at roughly 140 feet per second so within 5 seconds he had traveled 700 feet. I am only guessing he was doing at least 100 could have been doing more. Now mind you this all happened at about 530 on a Friday afternoon.

So there was no intention of causing a accident or hurting someone but i sure hope the fuck whoever it was shit thereselves and wont ride like that again. Especially at 530 on a friday.

Ok. Its like I was saying about roll racing. Travelling at that rate of speed someone can look back wait a second them change lanes and have a car right on there bumper (that was 100 yards back a second ago).