Whose turbo NSX?

slow4now

I'll Paypal you $5 right now to bring an egg to Sonic and throw it at the first dumbass who rices throught the parking lot or burns out! :D

Im being serious.

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. Phil ... my gawd man. Make sure I witness this. I'll cam as well.

Oh and NSX ... NSX ... Malkovich ... NSX

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the kid that owns this NSX is Sean. He goes to school up here in Lima and does not know a damn thing about anything. He always claims how his car has this and that, but as soon as you ask him about any specific details on the parts he dont know anything about it. Talk about wastless money, he threw out $4500 for a 94 civic hatch shell.....no engine, or trans, just shell.......

I like the water ballon idea better, it seems safer. but if anyone tries to fight me impopn the trunk and letting off

I'll have your back you little bastard.

I ran into a red one at IPS. I left in normal thorne fashion on the bike. He followed me onto the freeway and kept trying to race in traffic. I took off one or 2 times for shits and giggles but no room to have fun. Thing sounds like it has a Divorced dp its loud.

Yea the kid that owns this NSX is Sean. He goes to school up here in Lima and does not know a damn thing about anything. He always claims how his car has this and that, but as soon as you ask him about any specific details on the parts he dont know anything about it. Talk about wastless money, he threw out $4500 for a 94 civic hatch shell.....no engine, or trans, just shell.......

This reminded of one long day at the skatepark. Powell is notorious for having staccckkkkked families. These two kids pull up in a 2008(?) Scion tC which was turbo'd and a candy red vintage GTO. I ask the kid about his tC and he had no idea how much boost he was on and all he said was custom-this, custom-that. The GTO riced it out of parking lot with I'd guess 6 kids in the car, all younger than me and I'm 17.....

yeah i beat him from a dig and let off at 60 before he was boosted should be a video out there somewhere

haha my damn celica walked him on the freeway back in the day before the turbo setup, and damn he could not drive for shit then either.

yeah, its sean barwicks. his dad died when he was young. he turned 18 got 600gs and i think about halfs gone now.

I always feel sorry for kids like this. Seriously- he is going to have a rough life with or without the money- and it doesn't sound like its helping him.

Paige Peyton- thats a unique name...

If I knew what rep was I also would also give some for the term sexed and for the water baloon idea.

Yeah. I think you were with me one of the times

I hope its not his ex-girlfriend im thinking of, I thought sean would be the only one to sex her up.

Sean inherited money when his father died. His mom got none of it from my understanding.

And I was the one who walked on him with my 1g.

When did sean buy a shell? he owned a 94 ish civic but it drove, completely stock, auto.

Man I know someone who pissed away 40g and had to move home. Sad man he could have rented a place for 2 years str8 and atleast take care of shit. Or even bought a house in the hood instead he went home with nothing left.

yeah, its sean barwicks. his dad died when he was young. he turned 18 got 600gs and i think about halfs gone now.lol throughout high school he drove a beater auto civic and now has a pretty sick car. he cant drive, the nsx lost to my buddys stock 1g 4 times from a 40 roll due to the kid missing a gear every race.

He got alot of money but it wasnt 600g's, and yes he cant drive, he got cocky as soon as he got that car. He crashed the civic, and has a jeep and an nsx now. idk if he has got it tuned yet since I think he is trying to keep it a secret. He doesnt know much about cars, but girls dont care about that, so neither does he.

He doesnt know much about cars, but girls dont care about that, so neither does he.

from seeing the girls hes been with, he doesnt know how to get attractive girls either. and after talking with him after he got the money, he said he wasnt sorry his dad dies and he would rather have the money. thats when i lost all respect for him

from seeing the girls hes been with, he doesnt know how to get attractive girls either. and after talking with him after he got the money, he said he wasnt sorry his dad dies and he would rather have the money. thats when i lost all respect for him

WOW. What a fucking little punk ass if he really said that. I'd probably beat the shit out of him for saying something like that in front of me.

I ran into a red one at IPS. I left in normal thorne fashion on the bike. He followed me onto the freeway and kept trying to race in traffic. I took off one or 2 times for shits and giggles but no room to have fun. Thing sounds like it has a Divorced dp its loud.

That was him. He bought the turbo kit from me about this time last year. Seemed like he was nice enough at the time but I hadn't seen or heard of him or the car (Other than Brandon seeing his blown-up motor @ Fowler) until just last week.

Jeff

That was him. He bought the turbo kit from me about this time last year. Seemed like he was nice enough at the time but I hadn't seen or heard of him or the car (Other than Brandon seeing his blown-up motor @ Fowler) until just last week.

Jeff

Yeah, funny thing is, and this is coming straight from Scott0 the engine builders mouth....is that the motor wasnt even blown up. The kid just told his mom that so he could get more power. Fuckin stuck up lil kid! :asshole: