Fs: My ar

schmuckingham

****************DISCLAIMER***************

IF YOU DONT LIKE ASSAULT RIFLES OR GUNS OF ANY TYPE THEN DONT LOOK, POST, OR EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS THREAD PAST THIS POINT.

S&W M&P15x, has a Magpul CTR stock, Magpul trigger guard, MIAD grip, and DPMS rear hoop. Bought this from Cinergi at Blackwing this time last year and its been good to me ever since. It has been cleaned after everytime I have shot it and just recently i have soaked the bolt and carrier to get the heavy grime out with Sweets. I am asking $1100 for the rifle and I have a few other options we can work a deal on like some Magpul mags and a nice carry bag or even my iNOVA light, Surfire, or Eotech.

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

dont sell your guns. you will regret it :(

Yeah, cause the very next week a new virus strain will break out. Turing everyone into zombies and you will have nothing to protect yourself with. If I'm not mistaken you can also kill them by hitting them in the head really hard with a blunt object. :flingpoo:

Bump :monkeypoo:

wish i could have this badboy.... oh man... i'll have my govt. issued one soon enough though

But that's because they require you to use it. Altho, you do get the 3 round burst on yours...which I see no reason I shouldn't be able to use, dammit.

RobHawk and I had mine apart during the game last night. Think I need to go shooting Friday.