Oh the damn Irony!

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whay Harry Potter didn't just go after the bitch himself.

" "I was riding. My friend Adam yelled 'watch out!' And then, bam!" Richie recalled. "The front side of her van hit my bike, and I flew up. My head hit her mirror."

When he regained consciousness, he was told that the van had kept on going. "

Plus, he was on a BICYCLE...

So time matters? Isnt it still the same situation but by a high ranking official that is supposed to uphold the law?

You honestly have nothing better to do than dig up old news stories in *HOPES* of having a few people feel better about what your're ricer buddy did ?

Don't you have a fart can to polish or something ?

You honestly have nothing better to do than dig up old news stories in *HOPES* of having a few people feel better about what your're ricer buddy did ?

Don't you have a fart can to polish or something ?

What is he friends with the hit and run integra?

Umm...I never once claimed to be friends with Ryan, I said I knew him. Doesnt mean I was all buddy buddy with him. And I didnt dig this up, this was brought to my attention from someone else that has no life and was digging it up. Dont you have a cock you could be polishing up for someone

What, Fuck that cop, she fucking left the scene, throw her ass in jail, what is different about this?

Finally someone that see's the light. The difference is this is from November so its not really a big deal to many on here and she wasnt driving a ricer. Just goes to show how fucking biased people are on this site. Atleast someone on here has half a brain.

• Downvote 1

" "I was riding. My friend Adam yelled 'watch out!' And then, bam!" Richie recalled. "The front side of her van hit my bike, and I flew up. My head hit her mirror."

When he regained consciousness, he was told that the van had kept on going. "

Plus, he was on a BICYCLE...

Yeah yeah, I read that part too...I guess it was just a streatch of a joke to say the kid looks like Harry Potter, I fail :(

Umm...I never once claimed to be friends with Ryan, I said I knew him. Doesnt mean I was all buddy buddy with him. And I didnt dig this up, this was brought to my attention from someone else that has no life and was digging it up. Dont you have a cock you could be polishing up for someone

Directly from your first post in the linked thread...

Ryan said he wasnt racing he is my friend ill belive him. for all of you guys saying run him down you will get yours. he wasnt driving down memorial dr and just start looking to hit a lady running across the street.

So are you a liar, or an asshole?

Either way, your preception of civility and responsibility is, for lack of a better term, squed...

No matter who hits who, a police officer, a teenager, a 90yr old man, or a 7yr old on a big wheel (those are ftw btw), YOU FUCKIN STOP. Your "friend" is fucking human trash for not stopping. The cop, fucking trash. Im not a violent man, but God(or some higer power) help them if they ever do that shit to someone I know, or that i witness, or me, because i will run them down like the fucking scum they are, and use the fullest extent of my knowledge to restrain them in the most painfull way i know how untill the cops show up.

Finally someone that see's the light. The difference is this is from November so its not really a big deal to many on here and she wasnt driving a ricer. Just goes to show how fucking biased people are on this site. Atleast someone on here has half a brain.

I think the reason your story was posted here is because it had to do with "racing" this is "Columbus Racing" so it gets posted, this website is not "CityTrafficAccident.com" some stories will not get posted. I don't see the Lancaster accident posted on other boards that are local that I frequent.

Yeah yeah, I read that part too...I guess it was just a streatch of a joke to say the kid looks like Harry Potter, I fail :(

^^

No worries-I thought it was pretty funny...lol

and to the OP-no one is going to defend your friend (nor do I see them defending the cop, which is what I think you were hoping for here) so go cry somewhere else.

Your friend hit a woman. She died. He ran. He is in a rice-mobile. He is a "kid". Happened NOW.

She struck a kid on a bike. He did not die. She ran. She was in a minivan. She is a "cop". Happened a year ago.

A lot has happened with street racing crack downs in the last year nationwide. Your non-friend will be made an example of. Didn't say it was fare, just the was it is.

KillJoy

So time matters? Isnt it still the same situation but by a high ranking official that is supposed to uphold the law?

yes time does matter for all we know now she may have been fired from the force and is spending time in jail. So do you know what has happened to her or are you just going to post half the story so you can in someway to justify a kid killing someone on a hit/skip.

Maybe it's your localized radar ?

chuckle.

so, wait, i havent done my research...

i gather that homed00ds bestest/sorta/kinda/not really friend hit someone in a car, killed them, and then fled the scene, was caught and is now getting "the book" thrown in his grill. d00d is gripping about it, and in his daily activities stumbles across a story of some other fool (who happens to be a woman, AND a cop) who hit some other poor bastard, didnt kill him, fled the scene, got caught, and got hit with much less of "the book", and d00d is now using this story as some means of justification for his indignation over the perceived mistreatment of his bestest/sorta/kinda/not really friend by the justice department.

that about sum shit up?

yes time does matter for all we know now she may have been fired from the force and is spending time in jail. So do you know what has happened to her or are you just going to post half the story so you can in someway to justify a kid killing someone on a hit/skip.

WOW..... LOOKIE what 2 minutes of my life found!!!

OH the irony!!!

HAHA!!

KillJoy