Oh the damn Irony!

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris is a good guy you wouldnt make the comments you do/did if you had ever met him. so what if he chooses to share he makes a fuckton of money..

i'm poor wanna pick on me?

You didnt post your pay stubs on the internet to show off...

I dont initiate, I retaliate. Besides, i can destroy you at bowling. :D

you free tomorrow night?

bdubs 8 pm.

you getting owned at bowling to follow.

holiday lanes

best 2 of 3

be there or be square

Ill be helping Hal at some point... dont know how long. Well figure somehting out ;)

Ill be helping Hal at some point... dont know how long. Well figure somehting out ;)

Funny, Hal's helping me at some point tomorrow too. maybe we can haz an orgys. I cant get the damn lower pulley off the crank. Its cursed from his car...

Funny, Hal's helping me at some point tomorrow too. maybe we can haz an orgys. I cant get the damn lower pulley off the crank. Its cursed from his car...

hmmm... sounds like you need some muscle. you should have called me too :p

no not a matter of muscle, i have the ebrake on and wife standing on the brakes with the car in 4th gear, and its still pulling the car through the brakes..... i.e i think i need a man foot. 3/8 impact didnt budge it..i've gotta loosen/remove the radiator to get the 1/2" gun in there.
  • Confused 1

no not a matter of muscle, i have the ebrake on and wife standing on the brakes with the car in 4th gear, and its still pulling the car through the brakes..... i.e i think i need a man foot. 3/8 impact didnt budge it..i've gotta loosen/remove the radiator to get the 1/2" gun in there.

oh the bolt holding it in? Give me a breaker bar, ill get it off there... or snap the bolt. I grew up pulling houseboats against the engines to tie them off tight nose to nose across coves in Lake Cumberland.

As a matter of fact, im going to go lift some weights right now :p