Turbo Buick Elitist Prick is back in action.

kenny

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats. now you won't come off as a complete poser when you post

j/k

good luck with the car

It will soon be sporting the plate "1 SLICK", I can show you what the tail lights of a Buick look like if you're interested. :p

It is all stock right now (when you bought it?)

I miss the Gray one :(

All stock aside from a LT1 MAF, translater and an adjustable wastegate rod.

I've got a bunch of spare shit laying around to make it get busy. I'm hoping to have it at Larue in two weeks or so.

You and me both on the gray one man. This one is now rocking the grill out of the gray one, so at least part of it lives. The rest of that car is probabaly a pop can now. :(

It will soon be sporting the plate "1 SLICK", I can show you what the tail lights of a Buick look like if you're interested. :p

i'm guessing your car wouldn't make the trip to tampa, where most of my cars are right now. the car does look like a nice sleeper though. better than the gray 4 door posted in the other thread

http://i25.tinypic.com/2zj9ph2.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/2yll34x.jpg

This bitch is dirty as fuck.

Made some progress today. Powermaster seems to have a bad pressure switch or motor, haven't tested either yet. Probably just going to pull it out and buy a rebuilt one so I don't have to deal with that mess.

Probably going to pull the intake manifold and clean everything up before it goes back together.

12.40@109 still on pump gas with no timing.

It has stock brakes on the rear so it won't hold much boost at the line so the 60's have been pretty weak sauce.

We've got a Buick event Aug 1-3 at Trails that both of us are aiming to race at. He has a new chip with more timing setup for the alcohol kit so I'm expecting to see it on the dyno again soon.

I'll keep you updated, haven't been back to the track with it since Buick race day @ Norwalk.

Hoping to run some decent times with mine but I have no idea what the car weighs so I don't really have a good guess on how fast it will go. Once I get the brakes sorted I'll find a scale. Hoping for less than 3400lbs... the other two were ~3200 so it would be nice if this one is that light too...

/random