Wendys > McDonalds CREW

SPLN SUX

Oh and Arbys > Wendys > McDonalds :cool:

no fucking way. fast food in general is fucking nasty but arbys is super fucking nasty. and its expensive too, given how nasty it is.

the ONLY redeeming qualities of arbys are:

1. jamocha shake

2. curly fries

3. that chicken bacon sandwich they got

as for mcdonalds... :barf: anything that makes you shit 45 minutes after you eat it is not good.

Its a straw, not a sippie cup. You give me a cup with a lid on it, that has a hole for a straw, GIVE ME A FUCKING STRAW! Its like me selling you a combination lock and not giving you the combination for it. You can pop the top off and make it work, but you wanted the combination.

HAHA!

I get a craving for a nice McD's cheeseburger. It's all crap for ya, so I limit it by getting a cheeseburger happy meal with apples and milk :o

12 posts and not one "fast food sucks" retard yet? amazing

Guest Melanie

Wendy's = Grade A meat

Burger King = Grade B meat

McDonald's = Grade C meat

Taco Bell = Grade D meat

All tasty if you order the right stuff at the right time. Oh and dont go through drive throughs. Thats how orders get messed up. Nothing worse than getting home to a sandwich with nasty shit all over it. Or a missing straw.

five dollar, five dollar footlong.

thanks a lot a-hole, now that song is going to be in my head for the rest of the day.

Arbys is good, too expensive for what it is.

Chipotle is is by far the best fast food

its better than that damn freeeee credit report dot com comercial.:bangbang:

Yea, the new freecreditreportdotcom ones are pretty funny.

"Well I’m shopping for a new car, which one’s me? A cool convertible or an SUV. Too bad I didn’t know my credit was whacked, so I driving off the lot in a used sub-compact.F-R-E-E, that spells “free”, credit report dot com baby. Saw their ads on my TV. Thought about goin’ but was too lazy.Now instead of lookin’ fly and rollin' fat, my legs are sticking to the vinyl and my posse’s getting laughed at.F-R-E-E, that spells “free”, credit report dot com baby…"

Guest mrhobbz
Yea, the new freecreditreportdotcom ones are pretty funny.

"Well I’m shopping for a new car, which one’s me? A cool convertible or an SUV. Too bad I didn’t know my credit was whacked, so I driving off the lot in a used sub-compact.F-R-E-E, that spells “free”, credit report dot com baby. Saw their ads on my TV. Thought about goin’ but was too lazy.Now instead of lookin’ fly and rollin' fat, my legs are sticking to the vinyl and my posse’s getting laughed at.F-R-E-E, that spells “free”, credit report dot com baby…"

die.

Guest Melanie
Damnit. Now i got the one with the pirates "selling fish to tourists in t-shirts" in my head. I dont know whats worse-being stuck in my head, that I know all the words or that Ive heard it so many times that im starting to like the song. They suck.