SoSlo5o's "fuel pump" CREW

Zach1647545520

Ok so thursday afternoon Phill's Z28 dies on Gender Rd. haha. Me, SinisterSS and others go out to rescue him. We ask if he has fuel... He says yes he just put some in. Ok so Craig goes and get's his fuel pressure gauge, we hook it up and no fuel pressure. Ok so fuel pump??? Well we tow it back to his house with a tow strap going 20mph through nieborhood streets. So the next day Phillip goes out and buys his Holley fuel pump. After work Me and Craig go over to his house to cut his access hole in the trunk so we don't have to drop the rear end. Well Craig cuts a nice chunk out of his trunk and the lifts the fuel pump. WAIT HOLD ON... Craig takes a look into the tank and asks Phill for a flash light. Well looking into the tank we find there IS NO FUEL!!! Craig did all that work for nothing lol. We go get some gas, put it into the car and vrooom fires right up!!! Just thought I'd throw this out there. It was pretty funny and gave Phill a hard time about it. So I just thought everyone on CR should too. :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you did that purposely..

he did! he's just jealous that I'm better looking than him, he and his mom love to masterbate to my picture, he also has no life he sits at home and photoshops everyone's pic so he can sleep better at night because he's fuck ugly

NOW STAY ON TOPIC!! OR :gtfo:

Guest mrhobbz
he did! he's just jealous that I'm better looking than him, he and his mom love to masterbate to my picture, he also has no life he sits at home and photoshops everyone's pic so he can sleep better at night because he's fuck ugly

Rofl. Hero x4.

NOW STAY ON TOPIC!! OR :gtfo:

:confused:

they are nothing alike... i have a picture of my car in my sig. you don't. :lol:

i have been using that before you even had that car......its on my plates aswell. go find your own name fag. i thought you called yours thunder anyway

i have been using that before you even had that car......its on my plates aswell. go find your own name fag. i thought you called yours thunder anyway

what?? he better not be taking my thunder racing sig I have on my cell phone, and did you guys get brandon's fuel pump in?