SoSlo5o's "fuel pump" CREW

Zach1647545520

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been using that before you even had that car......its on my plates aswell. go find your own name fag. i thought you called yours thunder anyway

oh i never noticed that you had redrum on your sig. well i did but i thought you actually meant red rum like the drink. cause i know your the fish and all. i mean it as in you read it backwards. so two different things fish man.

Is your car running? Could it beat mine now running properly? If the answers to all of the above are no, then shut up paul :p

Is my car running? Yes

Could it beat urs yes fucked up motor an all.... I did it at track day on low boost haha

An to all the people I can race my car an still beat ur ass..motors fucked an has veen for months now.... I just don't have the time or $ tog et around to fixin it...I've driven it 4 or 5 times since february ha

Is my car running? Yes

Could it beat urs yes fucked up motor an all.... I did it at track day on low boost haha

An to all the people I can race my car an still beat ur ass..motors fucked an has veen for months now.... I just don't have the time or $ tog et around to fixin it...I've driven it 4 or 5 times since february ha

20 dollars then pauly. put up or shut up

4 wide, ill stomp al you bitches, if millers not on spray, if so ill finish second. paul, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahahahahahahhahahaahheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahahahahahabuwhahahahahahahagiggle,giggle,giggle. you don't stand a chance in this race. you'll fall so far behind, you'll look like normal traffic. :lol: paul racing, lets make this even, me, miller, and brandon will get the scooters from wall mart and still give you the car and the hit.

4 wide, ill stomp al you bitches, if millers not on spray, if so ill finish second. paul, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahahahahahahhahahaahheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahahahahahabuwhahahahahahahagiggle,giggle,giggle. you don't stand a chance in this race. you'll fall so far behind, you'll look like normal traffic. :lol: paul racing, lets make this even, me, miller, and brandon will get the scooters from wall mart and still give you the car and the hit.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Phil u are so gay hahah

Phil if ur so cocky Ill give u that since u did get beat by everyine an there mother last year god I need to fix my car so u bitches can stop talkin shit about it ha ah well ill let u fuckers havefun bashin but phil I got 100bucks says u won't beat my blue mobile.... ill set u out 4 cars

Or better yet come track day ill bet u I run a better time in ur car then u do bitch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! wow we cant 40 roll no second gear!!!! :( But ill still beat paul goin from 1st to 3rd hahahaha

Phil u are so gay hahah

Phil if ur so cocky Ill give u that since u did get beat by everyine an there mother last year god I need to fix my car so u bitches can stop talkin shit about it ha ah well ill let u fuckers havefun bashin but phil I got 100bucks says u won't beat my blue mobile.... ill set u out 4 cars

Or better yet come track day ill bet u I run a better time in ur car then u do bitch

ill take you up on that bet at dragway 42. if I have what I want, give me the four cars and see if you ever catch me.:)

and paul we saw what happened last time you drove a v8, miss ,miss, miss.

brandon 60 roll?

ill take you up on that bet at dragway 42. if I have what I want, give me the four cars and see if you ever catch me.:)

and paul we saw what happened last time you drove a v8, miss ,miss, miss.

brandon 60 roll?

No phil the 100buck bet was not for the drastrip.....

But me beatin ur time was hahah

No phil the 100buck bet was not for the drastrip.....

But me beatin ur time was hahah

ill take that bet . ill have a secret button that won't allow you to do what I do :) catch my drift beeotch