Ever drink Baileys with coffee

87GT

The worst is bailey's mixed with lime juice. Its a shot called a "cement mixer". If you dont take it as soon as its served the lime will begin to curdel the cream in the bailey's.

However in coffe it is Delish!!

so then it what, just curdles in your stomach?......

so then it what, just curdles in your stomach?......

No. The acid in your stomach can subside it, its justlime juice and milk. Its just when its still in the shot glass. It dosent go down very smooth if you wait till it curdles :(

Take my word for it :barf:

Yeah, Bailey's and coffee is a great after dinner drink.

The cement mixer is the same theory as chugging an irish car bomb. Gotta get it down before the bailey's curdles. Difference is, car bombs taste like heaven, cement mixers taste like butt.

No. The acid in your stomach can subside it, its justlime juice and milk. Its just when its still in the shot glass. It dosent go down very smooth if you wait till it curdles :(

Take my word for it :barf:

Same thing happens with Irish Car Bombs if you don't drink it quick enough after dropping it. :barf:

Yeah, Bailey's and coffee is a great after dinner drink.

The cement mixer is the same theory as chugging an irish car bomb. Gotta get it down before the bailey's curdles. Difference is, car bombs taste like heaven, cement mixers taste like butt.

LOL you beat me by two seconds. Bastard.

So what is the point of a Cement Mixer than? It tastes bad and doesn't go down well, and hell, it doesn't even have very much alcohol; yeah, sounds great!

This is the real recipe i left the 151 out opps!!

Cement Kicker recipe

1 shot Bailey's® Irish cream

1/2 shot lime juice

1/2 shot 151 proof rum

Fill one shot glass with Bailey's. Fill second shot glass with Lime and 151.

To Drink:

Pour Bailey's into mouth, do not swallow. Pour Lime and 151 into mouth. Shake head back and fourth, the shot will turn solid.

The truth is when i moved into my first apt. I was 18, and I thought I would be cool and go buy one of thoses posters that had all the shots on it. Including this one.

Then me and the roomies went out and bought all the shit listed and made all 25 of them. It was all kinds of stupid. Now i couldent tell you where that poster is.