Done w/ 1 school doing something else, MD or radiologist

2pointslow

I am trying to find a school ( local) that offers radiology but i cant seem to find one.

you mean a radiology technician, right?? i thought OSU had a program, but i'm at children's hospital tonight, and i'll ask one of the radiology technicians

Radiology Technologist ( radiologist)

radiologist=medical doctor who reviews/reads xrays/MRI's/etc.

rad tech=radiology technician who takes the actual x-rays

and one of the people i talked to last night went to OSU (a while ago) for his training

Let me just give you a thought process and we will see if it pans out.

I know in columbus there is a school called The Ohio State University. I did a google search and learned that their web domain is http://www.osu.edu.

After navigating to osu.edu I looked for a search field, most major websites have them, look at that upper right hand corner a search field.

I typed in Radiology and got some responses with information regarding radiology

this is one of the links that might interest you

http://medicalcenter.osu.edu/research/department/radiology/

OSU has a BS program, CSCC has an Associate's program, COTC has one out in 'Nerk. Lots of others if you can travel. I used to be on the advisory committee at CSCC. I've been in the field for almost 19 years, if you have any questions. I currently work in the Cardiac Cath lab at Mt. Carmel West. BTW, the preferred term is Radiographer, Rad Tech lost favor out a few years ago.

OSU has a BS program, CSCC has an Associate's program, COTC has one out in 'Nerk. Lots of others if you can travel. I used to be on the advisory committee at CSCC. I've been in the field for almost 19 years, if you have any questions. I currently work in the Cardiac Cath lab at Mt. Carmel West. BTW, the preferred term is Radiographer, Rad Tech lost favor out a few years ago.

i'll have to keep the term 'radiographer' in mind. i've never heard them referred to as anything other than rad techs, and i work with them almost every day, but oh well.