My 80 roll wet dream.... So I thought CREW

neonkiller

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you car does on the track and what is done to your car. I know what's done to craigs car, and wha it did last time he went to the track . why is that nutswinging? if people tell me what's done that's not nutswinging.

yeah i know what is done to a number of peoples cars too but i don't go around telling people... but in this case i guess it's different since brick does tell people what is done to his car.

all I know is the guy flipped out on me and all I asked for was the race givin.

But shit I think a 80 roll would be quite a race for a high tewlve car verse a mystery 10 sec car.

I haven't even been around long, and I've heard all about your 80 rolls. Good luck getting a race with that rep.

it was an rb26....he said he was making around 400whp and that is why I thought it would be a good race....i dont know what his problem was, I wasnt being an ass. Oh well.

he said he was a drifter, I asked if he was going to the drift event on sunday at Kilkare and he knew nothing about it. :confused:

I took the wrx,old Z turbo, and a 350z that night. They were all cool guys, it was fun.

it was an rb26....he said he was making around 400whp and that is why I thought it would be a good race....i dont know what his problem was, I wasnt being an ass. Oh well.

he said he was a drifter, I asked if he was going to the drift event on sunday at Kilkare and he knew nothing about it. :confused:

I took the wrx,old Z turbo, and a 350z that night. They were all cool guys, it was fun.

erik, I have a few goodies to add but I got you in less than a month. hopefully lol

the guys name is brick, its an rb 32 fron what I know if that's what its called. I've known the guy for over 3 yrs. he is always reving it up in the parking lot to get his timing straight for some reason. the last time we went to the track last year, on slicks he did run 10s , so the car is no sloutch. I do believe the car was rebuilt over the winter to put bigger turbos on, but I've never heard him bitch out on a race like that. intresting, let me talk to him and see what the deal was, ill try to set it up for this weekend. if I can get him to agree to an 80 roll ill pm you.

is the guy a lite skinned black guy ????????? if so me and mike are looking for him anyways told us to bet a $1000 he could beat ower bikes after he cut me off 1 night on the westside and said he drug sam lol... i still have my $1000 ready

Do you care if someone is running race gas?

I run pump gas, and so should you.

And why the fuck is it so hard to get a race around here?

Popo be hemmin people up.

Do you think my car can make it to 180?

Yes, and then the transmission will blow up...for the 5th time.

And how much HP you think a rb20 with dual 2871rs can make?..

400-500whp but who really cares when you're banging gears in the DUB like you do...blowing up transmissions.

Brick is pretty fast.... he ran down 71 with me and Jason last year. He couldn't pass us, but we didn't walk him either. I would say that from a roll last year he was only 1 or 2 cars behind the Z (pre build). I was impressed by what the car did on a roll.

Shanton, as for 180 in your car, it may do it, but I wouldn't want to be in that short wheel base at that speed.

Be careful racing him, it is fast, not sure why he wouldn't race you, but he did play with me once on the freeway.

is the guy a lite skinned black guy ????????? if so me and mike are looking for him anyways told us to det a $1000 he could beat ower bikes after he cut me off 1 night on the westside and said he drug sam lol... i still have my $1000 ready

Its that guy.

call me tues Night I got some info for ya :bangbang:

atomicfusionBrick is pretty fast.... he ran down 71 with me and Jason last year. He couldn't pass us, but we didn't walk him either. I would say that from a roll last year he was only 1 or 2 cars behind the Z (pre build). I was impressed by what the car did on a roll.

Shanton, as for 180 in your car, it may do it, but I wouldn't want to be in that short wheel base at that speed.

Be careful racing him, it is fast, not sure why he wouldn't race you, but he did play with me once on the freeway.

Ive never taken my car to 180 but I was willing to try. Car should be quick with one more turbo and two more cylinders.

BTW when do I gets a ride?..

Its that guy.

call me tues Night I got some info for ya :bangbang:

Ive never taken my car to 180 but I was willing to try. Car should be quick with one more turbo and two more cylinders.

BTW when do I gets a ride?..

ill be at kil-kare tomorrow 2 wheel tuesday

Do you care if someone is running race gas?

Nope because run what you brung

And why the fuck is it so hard to get a race around here?

Because my car has been in break in :). BTW I got something for ya in a month or so.

Do you think my car can make it to 180?

Not sure but I would guesse yes. Would I want to go 180 in your car? NO!!!!

And how much HP you think a rb20 with dual 2871rs can make?..

666whp

Brick is pretty fast.... he ran down 71 with me and Jason last year. He couldn't pass us, but we didn't walk him either. I would say that from a roll last year he was only 1 or 2 cars behind the Z (pre build). I was impressed by what the car did on a roll.

+1 His car is not slow. It's even suppose to be much faster this year.

Also as far as going 180, I wouldn't do it. If you want an 80 roll, I'd still only go to 140. That extra 40mph is a HUGE difference. I personally wont go past 160 in any car. Past 150 cars start to handle much different. Your car could start to experience lift or a lot of down force. Plus it takes a hell of a lot more time to go from 80-180 then 40-140. Just not worth it, imho.

You have to think to, your car wasn't made to go that fast. So I highly doubt that VW spent any time in a wind tunnel to see how the car is going to behave at those speeds.

is the guy a lite skinned black guy ????????? if so me and mike are looking for him anyways told us to bet a $1000 he could beat ower bikes after he cut me off 1 night on the westside and said he drug sam lol... i still have my $1000 ready

Dont you pretty much ALWAYS have a $1000 with you to bet at any givin time? I think ive met you three times and every time, youve had a grand on you :p

Bricks car is fast and prolly more then 400whp and is prolly trying to bluff you, I am running the same motor and just with a blitz airfilters on stock boost my car made 309 rwhp you have to remember that 240's are also light so just with the swap alone its almost an 11second car with bpu mods. stock they will trap around 107-112 mph in a s13 depending on the bpu mods. hes running the rb25det tranny with the r1200 rear in the 240 which is very crazy on top end, with the upgraded twins that car will fucking fly on top speeds. The rb26 is one of the baddest motors out there for imports, if he has the work done he said he was going to do, the car can rev 9-10k all night long. They claim the rb26det is 280ps from factory but its for japanese standards with all the emissions off they will produce around 315-320

and yes 180 is alittle too much for cars that were not made for it.