new but old

evilstang

names justin. im real good friends with sean, with the yellow GTO/0_rwhp. i was a member a year or two ago but cant remember any of my account info? i drive a 88 t-top 5.0, some of you have probaly already seen it. here is a pic of my ride...ill get more up later and some of my dads rides

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/couplesmokies002-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

mild h/c/i car, gears, longtube/full exhaust, and some weight loss

low 13's when i had the suspension/tires set-up for racing

very very nice, I sawit friday nite that's why I asked. you don't race it anymore?

very very nice, I sawit friday nite that's why I asked. you don't race it anymore?

i drag raced it 7 years ago. then swapped out the drag suspension because i wanted to make it a road racer (i swapped out my drag springs/control arms/etc.)---then realized i needed $$ to get married, and big brakes/suspension/etc for road racing would be too much money, so i abandoned the transformation. now that i have the $$, i want to totally redo it, and turn it into a drag car again, so we'll see. the car is staying in columbus with my brother this year, while i'm in tampa for the year.

the real problem is that its just not fun to drive right this second with the shitty suspension, and horrible cold starts---i've driven it about 200 miles a year the last 3 years.

i drag raced it 7 years ago. then swapped out the drag suspension because i wanted to make it a road racer (i swapped out my drag springs/control arms/etc.)---then realized i needed $$ to get married, and big brakes/suspension/etc for road racing would be too much money, so i abandoned the transformation. now that i have the $$, i want to totally redo it, and turn it into a drag car again, so we'll see. the car is staying in columbus with my brother this year, while i'm in tampa for the year.

the real problem is that its just not fun to drive right this second with the shitty suspension, and horrible cold starts---i've driven it about 200 miles a year the last 3 years.

it looked good man, good luck getting it back to the track