Another Racer Killed

coty061885

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/dino-crescentini-killed-at-mosport-international-raceway/

I'm not very familiar with his career, I just remember watching him in the Speed World Challenge series. He seemed like a pretty good talent. I know this won't recieve as much attention as Kalitta's death, but it sucks that so much tragedy is happening in racing within a few days.

I heard about this yesterday since he's a friend of a co-worker. Very sad indeed, but it's not the same Dino Crescentini that drove in the Speed World Challenge. Amazingly there are two racers with the same name.

The best pics of the wreck I've seen are on the Corvette Forum.

I heard about this yesterday since he's a friend of a co-worker. Very sad indeed, but it's not the same Dino Crescentini that drove in the Speed World Challenge. Amazingly there are two racers with the same name.

Really? Wow, well no wonder it didn't mention Speed World Challenge in that article. Well it's still sad no matter who was killed.