Tuesday wing day

87GT

This is the first time I saw this thread, and even though it's been a week, let me point you in the right direction of a wing joint that is WAY better than BW3's anyday.

Roadhouse Wings & Grill on Hilliard Rome Rd in Nike Plaza. Their wings are 3 times the size of BW3's, TONS more sauce, and less expensive.

This is the first time I saw this thread, and even though it's been a week, let me point you in the right direction of a wing joint that is WAY better than BW3's anyday.

Roadhouse Wings & Grill on Hilliard Rome Rd in Nike Plaza. Their wings are 3 times the size of BW3's, TONS more sauce, and less expensive.

+2349823749823749681238974628746823746823764089237

Roadhouse Wings > *

/thread

BW3 sauce on Roadhouse Wings would fucking own!! Although, the Roadhouse Wings Hot BBQ sauce is really damn good.

Oh, and if you're in the Canal Winchester area, Shade On The Canal. My new favorite local wings. I won't be back to BW3's unless it's JUST for beer.

roadhouse is good but Luckys are far better.

ive been going to wing night these last few thursdays up at crosswoods

damn i cant wait for thursday

Yeah boneless wings own. I went to the one on bethel the other day and I saw they have an old neon BW-3 Sign. I took a picture of it. That is so awesome all their bars should have one hanging from the ceiling.