04 CBR F4i...value?

Cordell

Looking at an 04 F4i been laid down and fixed mostly. By mostly I mean body work fixed, dent in tank, and it was black and yellow and the bodywork that was fixed is now black. Bike has less than 3000 miles. What do you guys think? I have never owned a bike and like this one.

a 04 f4i with 3k on it with any kind of title will sell for way more than $2000. my question would be, what do you want to do with it? finish half ass fixing it ride it for a year and sell it? or try and make it look perfect again, ride it for a year and sell it? i would do option one in a heartbeat over option two. you have never owned a bike, it is a fast beginner bike, i need to be clear here. you might lay it down, however it has already been hurt, so when you put it down you wont feel so bad. how is the frame/subframe, i would only "run" from it if it has been dented, broken, or has deep scratches in it. what is the asking price as is?

on a side note, that is the least desired paint for a f4i, and i hate everyone i see!

tom

The frame doesn't have any marks on it at all. Only thing is a small to medium dent in the tank. I think I would just get it and paint it all 1 color. Asking 3500, seems like a decent deal for a first bike. I have rode a few bikes, just never owned one but I don't want to go out next year a buy a faster one, so I think this would be a good choice. Thanks for your guy's opinions :thumbup: .